MonoStereo Synthesizer is a free full-featured analog mono synth with oscillator panning.
App Store Reviews:
***** "This is the finest synth in its class. It has great presets and something a little extra special on it. It cuts. It's simple. And it sounds fantastic!"
***** "Great sound and interface!"
***** "So great! I have already spent hours with this little gem. A three oscillator dream."
The synth is completely free with no in-apps. If you feel the need to pay something for it, go see a gig by a local band! If that doesn't cover it, buy their t-shirt! (or their CD if you have one of those CD-players we used to have 3 years ago)
* Minimalistic size, fast loading time and CoreMIDI Support!
* Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support
* 3 Oscillators with customisable waveform (sine, square, saw), phase, level, detune and pan
* Lowpass and Highpass filters
* 2 LFO's with customisable targets from filter values to oscillator panning and detune
* Filter and Amp Envelopes
* Portamento (almost named that 'Glide' but came to my senses. Portamento is portamento!)
* Delay and Chorus effects (very basic, I know)
* A few presets
* Saving and loading your own sounds
* Virtual keyboard
If you end up using this synth for production or live performances, I would be happy to hear from you!
You can drop me an e-mail to jantunen.juho (a) gmail.com
I have a long todo-list for the (possible) updates but I'm open to feature suggestions and ideas!
* Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support! Woohoo!
* Performance optimizing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great range of usable sounds. Well behaved in Audiobus, and it's free! What's not to like?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.