"It is simply one of the best maths apps we have seen." - PCAdvisor UK
"This kind of programming really enlivens play, and keeps kids ready and alert." -TeachersWithApps
"One of the best features of this app is the data collection." - funeducationalapps
Go on a wonderful math-filled adventure and learn common core math standards with Maxx, the mighty monster in Monster Math! Have your child be the best in their grade and practice addition, subtraction, multiplication or division with this fun free math game. Help Maxx save his friend Dextra, explore new worlds, battle enemies and find allies!
Have your child walk through basic arithmetic for 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade math. It is designed to give maximum number, times table, and basic long division practice. Unlike flash cards or simple quiz based apps, Monster Math’s mechanics are designed to test multiple skills at once and guide kids towards answers.
Monster Math provides a brand new story and a different kind of adaptive game play to keep the math levels at the right place for kids. Let your kids progress through learning their basic math skills while having loads of fun! Kids love Monster Math!
Monster Math Features:
- Tons of Adventure
Have your children follow along in this exciting story with engaging voice-over narration, and watch them play through multiple worlds as Maxx!! Kids will use what they know to defeat enemy Troggles and Minions!
- Practice Common Core Math Standards
Learn simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Monster Math’s multiple level system is designed to lead the way for struggling kids toward right answers. 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade math are all covered in Monster Math!
- Multiplayer Mode
Play along with your child or have them play with others online through GameCenter! Children will love the competition and motivation to win.
- Practice Mode
This no-nonsense mode is for your children to keep learning without the pressure of saving Maxx’s friends! Your child can learn number skills by practicing through random levels and skills.
- Skill Filtering
Want your child to practice specific skills? No problem! You can select only certain skills in the parental section so that the practice is limited to those. And you can customize these settings for each child separately.
- In-Depth Reporting
See the facts on how your child is doing with Common Core Standards Math. See a snapshot to know where they need help. You can even get a skill-by-skill analysis.
- No Third-Party Ads
- No Consumables
See the skills your child could be learning with Monster Math!
Addition & Subtraction
- Addition up to 5, 10 and 20
- Subtraction up to 5, 10 and 20
- Two-digit addition without carry over
- Two-digit subtraction without borrowing
Multiplication & Division
- Tables of 1 through 10
- Divide by numbers 1 to 10
- Multiply single-digit numbers by multiples of 10
Monster Math concentrates on Common Core Standards: 2.OA.B.2, 3.OA.C.7, 3.NBT.A.2, 3.NBT.A.3
Feed your child’s imagination with Monster Math, the best fun free math game available for children.
- Monster Math can be purchased standalone, or as part of a makkajai subscription.
- Makkajai subscriptions are auto-renewable and annual. (Expert - $17.99/yr or Genius - $29.99/yr)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
For support, questions or comments, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- minor fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Issues with upgrade!
On completing the free version, I bought the upgrade, which is not cheap as far as apps go. After this, the Candy bar did not work so my Daughter spent a long time completing levels with no change in the Candy bar level. I decided to remove and reinstall the app on the hope of correcting this, but after installing, I was prompted to purchase the same upgrade? Now my Daughter cannot go any further even though I have paid.
What is going on?
My daughter loves this app and will choose to play which is great as she is having fun improving her maths. Just updated to paid version.
A brilliant game to keep you educated
This game is absolutely amazing because it can educate people a lot and how you need to click sums to answer sums😍
- Makkajai Edu Tech Private Limited
- 175.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Makkajai Edu Tech Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Version £6.99
- Monster Math - Genius Annual Subscription £27.99
- Monster Math - Expert Annual Subscription £28.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.