moo-Q allows you to monitor your mood and brainpower. It records your positive and negative affect, and also your memory ability and processing speed. After completing the app 5 times, you can unlock a personalized chart of your mood and brainpower — your moo-Q!
This is a research app funded by the British Academy and supported by the Hungry Mind Lab at Goldsmiths, University of London.
For more information, please visit www.hungrymindlab.com or follow us on Twitter @hungrymindlab.
How does it work?
1. Download the app and open it.
2. Register and indicate the times during the day that you would like to receive moo-Q alerts.
3. Respond to the alerts as soon as possible after they come up!
4. Once you have completed the app 5 times, your moo-Q will be unlocked — check your personalized chart!
1. Learn from your moo-Q when your brain works best and use this info to your advantage!
2. Train your brain, especially memory and processing speed!
3. Help us in our research: what's the relationship between mood and brainpower?
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fixed a problem where a questionnaire screen could advance twice if the Next button was pressed at the same time as the screen time limit expired.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not too sure what's going on
This app is clearly not designed to boost your self esteem! Knowing it's made to be extremely hard helps to get over the fact I'm rubbish at this!
Fun to see your progress though!
Not very exciting, performance feedback poor
This app asks the same questions at different times of the day. The tasks don't vary enough for it to be interesting and are too difficult for any normal person to do in the time allowed. The feedback graphs are poor, you are not told about your accuracy. It would be better if the tasks had levels if difficulty and you were told how you had performed. I got bored with this app after a week. It didn't tell me anything other than if my mood is good my performance is better, which is what you would expect anyway.
Great scientifically researched app
Clever way of keeping track of my moods and how this affects me in my every day life. Simple and easy to use. Stylish design.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.