NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
• browse the content of your courses, even when offline
• receive instant notifications of messages and other events
• quickly find and contact other people in your courses
• upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
• view your course grades
• and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
New features and improvements in this version are:
• Support for Site home, Dashboard and Course blocks in the app
• Support for tags
• Support for new calendar views
• Support for calendar events creation and deletion
• Support for notes deletion
• Accessibility improvements (new font size selector)
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of room for improvement
It is very laggy and slow, constantly buffering and jumping when you don’t want it to. It’s also very hard to navigate, it isn’t easy to find what your looking for as the layout doesn’t make much sense. I will still use it because of the convenience of being on mobile but it will be an irritating experience.
Really useful and easy to use
This app is fantastic for accessing course material on the go. Easy to download the content for offline access and the activities look great on my iPhone. Improvements to messaging and the dashboard have been great to see too!
Decent - That LAG though...
It’s a decent free site, but the lag just kills it when wanting to swipe up or down through discussions.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.