Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
• Worked around an issue related to macOS Catalina's Sidecar feature that was affecting a few users
• Fixed a screen redrawing issue related to using multi-step actions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can't live without this
Simple to use but powerful enough customisation for all usage. Within seconds of customisations, you'll be able to move your windows easily. I was able to make it move my windows to the center, across multiple monitors, and up, right, down, left using Vim-like bindings without any hassle. Cannot recommend this enough, athough I haven't tried any other apps. This is literally the first app I download when I clean install.
OMG Finally sensible window management
Ive been really frustrated by other window management tools that restrict you to symetrical layouts. On a 27" iMac due to the viewing angle i want my centre windows off centre and because of various other limitations the other 4 segments round it are all differant sizes. Im so glad i can finally send everything to its right place with one click thank you so much.
The first think I install on every mac I use
I can not work with out this application. Worth every penny. Being quickly able to maximise windows with out having to go full screen is amazing. Being able to throw a window to the left or right or to another monitor. priceless. By it you will not be disappointed
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.