Watch and wait for something on the screen to change. Touch the screen at the right time to make the Crazy Cats play a crazy tune.
This App has been designed for a broad range of students with learning difficulties who are learning to interact at the right time. It is ideal for those who have already gained an understanding of cause and effect and are ready for a new challenge. More Crazy Cats is good for encouraging attention and concentration for children with special needs.
Switch access for one or two switches is included. Switches can be connected via a Bluetooth switch interface.
• Black background for maximum contrast.
• Clear presentation with no visual clutter.
• Choose from three levels of difficulty (reveal time).
• Switch access options included (using available Bluetooth switch interfaces).
• Single switch mode where each press at the appropriate time causes a response.
Update for iOS11
The developer, Inclusive Technology Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Inclusive Technology
- 27.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Inclusive Technology Ltd 2014
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.