MotionBook is built for creative people like you, to discover the fun of making flipbook animations.
The MotionBook app provides a set of well designed digital tools for you to create the traditional frame-by-frame animations, on your iPad or iPhone:
- A natural feel pen and eraser tool set, which provide various artistic effects include Pencil, Inking Pen, Marker, Paint Brush, Hard & Soft Erasers. And fully support pressure sensitivity of Apple Pencil.
- Convenient Undo/Redo.
- Use predefined color palette, or customize your own palette.
- A "Timeline" to easily manage all your pages. And you can also customize FPS (Frames Per Second).
- The "Onion Skin" option allows you to see previous and next pages as reference.
- The advanced editing tools help you to quick tweak drawing details, copy drawings and paste to another page, or even paste images from other apps.
- Export your animation to video (mp4) or GIF, share to your friends, or even make your own stickers.
- Integrated with the iOS 11 Files system, where you can easily manage all your flipbook files. You can also store your files to iCloud, and make them sync'd across your iPhones and iPads.
- Various sample templates to help you easily begin your journey to the animation world.
- Use a video clip as background, to help you learn to draw pose/gestures with real-world references. Or you can just add interesting hand-draw elements to your favorite videos.
This update includes bug-fixes and stability improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
I liked this app but it was hard to use without an bucket button and layers and the fact I like to use two fingers to undo the thing. It’s also really annoying that you have to pay to use the transform button or turn the screen but overall I think it’s quite good for beginner animators
Motion view 😊
This app is an animation app, and when I stumbled across it in the App Store I immediately got it. I have to admit, sometimes it may be frustrating, but it’s still good. A couple things I would change if I had made this app is so we can take away the back button, as in putting it into a corner not on the canvas. Another thing is that the pens can be thicker. Is it just me when your drawing and the pen is too small and it just gets you so mad bc then you have to spend even more time drawing this than what would have been preferred? Cuz that happens to me sometimes. There may be plenty of other things people would change, so read a lot of other reviews if your considering downloading this app :)
Really good app but missing some key features
A really good, and easy to navigate app, except it can be tedious and unnecessarily time consuming, the brush sizes are extremely small and there’s also no bucket/fill tool to fill in large areas so you end up hand colouring a large portion with a really small brush, this also wouldn’t be so bad if each slide was able to use layers to paint separate parts on each slide without accidentally messing up another part, it’s a good app overall though and gets the job done, however, if I found a similar app with the bit this is missing I probably would switch apps
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 亮 彭
- 22.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Liang Peng
- In-App Purchases
- MotionBook Full Features £4.49