LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WITH AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Motor Boat & Yachting is Europe's best motorboating magazine. It's also the oldest, with its first issue published in 1904. Our long experience in motorboating means our boat tests are the most authoritative and respected in the business, while our technical coverage is without equal. Each month we report on the best new boats on the market, and cover cruising areas that are both practical and inspirational. Core editorial focuses on boats up to 80ft, but we also venture beyond the 80ft barrier in our monthly Custom Yachting section.
The available subscription periods for Motor Boat & Yachting Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £4.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £3.99
Purchase an annual subscription £34.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Motor Boat & Yachting Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When I can't get down to my boat, this gives me my monthly fix. Worth the subscription.
Can’t restore purchases!
Since the new version, I can’t restore purchases I have made. Several years of issues paid are not available to me. Clicking on restore does nothing, not even a dialogue box with a message explaining why it is not working.
I like the magazine, but the app should get zero stars.
Ta-da they’ve made it worse
An already limited but bearable App has been rendered nearly useless by its new update.
Slower, clunkier and infuriating, especially unimpressed by the fact that when you zoom in to read it keeps spontaneously snapping back to the original size.
If I didn’t love my iPad I’d be chucking this in the bin in frustration.
Wanted to give it no stars but you have to give one star to be allowed to post the review
- TI Media Limited
- 54 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- July 2012 £0.99
- August 2012 £0.99
- September 2012 £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.