Welcome to a brand new user interface, providing the best mobile reading experience yet. Quicker, smoother, & more intuitive, download now to try it out free for 30 days!
Motor Boat & Yachting is Europe's best motorboating magazine. It's also the oldest, with its first issue published in 1904. Our long experience in motorboating means our boat tests are the most authoritative and respected in the business, while our technical coverage is without equal. Each month we report on the best new boats on the market, and cover cruising areas that are both practical and inspirational. Core editorial focuses on boats up to 80ft, but we also venture beyond the 80ft barrier in our monthly Custom Yachting section.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
We've improved the initial app loading time and squashed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Everything that keeps hassling me for reviews gets one star from me. Hasn’t anyone thought how annoying it is that every single thing that one does, someone wants a review? If you order goods online, not only does the vendor want a review but so does the delivery firm etc etc. It is now a full time job providing reviews for every aspect of life. I only give good ratings to deserved causes that don’t keep asking me for a review.
When I can't get down to my boat, this gives me my monthly fix. Worth the subscription.
I find the magazine lacking in decent content. More tech and kit reviews would be nice. Less adverts too.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 24.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £3.99
- 1 Year Subscription £34.99
- October 2016 UK £5.99
- August 2014 £5.99
- November 2014 £5.99
- August 2016 UK £5.99
- September 2013 £5.99
- July 2016 UK £5.99
- August 2013 £5.99
- November 2016 UK £5.99