Keep up to date with the latest motorsport news, opinion and in-depth coverage – including Formula 1, sports cars and Le Mans, MotoGP, rallying, historical features and much more.
Plus, download and read the digital editions of Motor Sport magazine. Once downloaded they're available to read offline, on all devices – perfect for travelling or the daily commute. Each issue is packed with exclusive interviews, industry insights and uncensored commentary from some of the best motor racing writers in the world.
Motor Sport magazine covers the breadth of the international motor racing landscape, with coverage on F1, motorcycle racing, road cars, automobilia, book reviews and much more in every issue. The digital edition also includes extra photos, videos and podcasts not available in the print edition.
Get started with the complete Motor Sport experience.
Subscriptions are priced* at:
1 Month £4.99 ( after free trial ) - 1 Issue
6 Months £26.99 ( after free trial ) - 6 Issues
1 Year £49.99 ( after free trial ) - 12 Issues
Single issues can be purchased at £4.99, with special editions varying in price.
* Charges will be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
• Free trial is only applicable for new users taking out a subscription through iTunes for the first time.
For support please see our FAQ page: https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/digital/faq or email email@example.com
Update to fix downloading and offline reading.
In everything it does Motor Sport cuts out the chaff of the overcrowded modern racing market to guide readers to the stories, events and products that matter. What we offer is what matters: the best, most prominent and most significant stories and trends in the motoring world while always keeping one eye on the past.
Our award-winning app has had a few changes, which include; easier navigation, an enhanced audio function, the ability to browse the Motor Sport shop, bug fixes, performance improvements and much more. The latest issue and specials will be available to download as before and users can restore purchases or login from the settings options. Our audio features play in offline mode.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve always loved reading Motor Sport magazine, flicking through the pages, scanning articles and photo’s quickly to decide my pole position of articles and features. Nothing has changed in that pleasure, as each mag arrives each month. What the on-line mag does is enhance that experience and draw me in deeper to each feature. It’s easy reading and a great way to become absorbed. And the digital inserts are fantastic.
Latest update fails, again - updated
26th May app update seems to have cured the download and read offline problems. Pity it took 2 months to correct a poorly executed update. Though that’s quicker than the last time an update of this app caused the same problem. (Like to think lessons had been learned). I’ll give you 4 stars for content and reserve the fifth due to the poor update rollout. Could do better.
Original post 31st March:
This is so frustrating. The magazine content is great, but yet again the app has been updated and now I can no longer download issues for offline viewing, even though it detects an active subscription. Can’t even access the ones I saved previously. This seems to be a recurring theme with this app. Each time it’s updated it takes weeks to get it properly sorted. If only the app / program were half as good as the magazine journalism it would be great. But it isn’t.
Love having the access to the magazine on my iPad. The functions take some getting used to, but the more you read the magazine the more practice you get!
I currently work overseas, so this is the best way to keep up to date with the latest issues.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Motor Sport Magazine Limited
- 22.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2018 Motor Sport Magazine Limited, all rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- One month £4.99
- One year £49.99
- Six months £26.99
- February 2013 £5.99
- May 2013 Motor Sport Magazine £5.99
- March 2013 £5.99
- March 2012 £5.99
- April 2014 £5.99
- June 2014 Motor Sport Magazine £5.99
- July 2014 - 90th Anniversary £5.99