Motorhome Parking Ireland has hundreds of Points of Interest for motorhomers in Ireland.
POIs include Aires de Service, free overnight parking spots, bars and restaurants that welcome motorhomes, as well as campsites. Most POIs have information and many have user reviews so you can see what other users' experiences have been before you head off. Once you select a POI you can then call your favourite navigation app to help get you there.
- Information on POIs
- Navigate directly from the app
- Add new POIs
- Add Reviews of POIs
- Regularly updated with new information daily
- Over 1,000 POIs (with yearly subscription)
Free version provides information on Aires de Service and Campsites, plus all other features. A yearly subscription will give you access to over 1,000 POIs.
We provide a premium upgrade to access our complete set of POIs. This data we provide is updated on a daily basis. Old data is removed, new data is added. New POIs and user reviews are added constantly.
- Length of subscription: 1 year
- Price: €5.99 / £4.49 / $5.99
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Added the ability for a user to add a new POI
- Fixed a bug where the keyboard was covering a text field
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
works very well , but will only Give it for stars as it will not let me write reviews in certain places, which is a shame as some of them are well worth a visit.
Once this has been rectified , it will be a first class app and very useful
Save your money - no way should this be a subscription
I’ve given it a generous 2 stars only because it has LPG stations on it. I’ve been touring Ireland for 3 weeks in a camper van and although I keep looking at it, I actually haven’t used it once for any accommodation - mainly because it is threadbare. It requires a lot more development before there should be any charge. As mentioned on some other reviews, look to other apps to assist you - which ironically are free.
Disappointing, better apps out there at present
This is an OK app, but established stops, for example Dungarvin, only have a little red dot and not much info, whereas for example park4night app will have pictures, advice and reviews.....and that’s not even an Irish app. Good effort though guys, better than the other Irish motorhomes site maps and I’m sure it’ll improve so I will support it, but a bit amateur and the paid version isn’t as good as some free ones yet.
- Paul Malone
- 41.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Pablosoft 2016
- In-App Purchases
- "Premium Map 1 Year" £4.49
- 1 Month Premium Access £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.