LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Mountain Bike Rider is the UK's leading magazine for trail riding, mountain bike enthusiasts. mbr aims to inspire readers to just get out and ride, by providing the very best advice about where, what and how to ride. Every edition delivers the ultimate mix of inspirational riding features, extensive bike and product reviews and superb advice.
The available subscription periods for Mountain Bike Rider Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
Minimum iOS Version - 11.0
Please note this App runs a 64-bit architecture. Older devices (listed below) with 32-bit processors may not be able to fully support all functions in the app.
This update includes small enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great mag and app
Not all online magazine apps are created equally. Some are so frustrating to use, I give up before the end of the first article.
No such problems here though... It just works nicely without being a distraction. The fonts are big enough to read without zooming even on iPad mini. And if I do want to zoom in, a simple pinch works flawlessly (you'd think this would work on all mag apps, but trust me, it doesn't!)
The content is interesting and varied with good reviews of bikes, kit, rides, events and plenty of tips and techniques to keep you stoked when you can't be on your bike.
Well done MBR. Recommended.
Not built for iPad ... disappointing
The magazine content is great but its biggest problem is that the digital version is simply like a scanned copy of the print one. In this day and age when you sell on a digital platform you should make your product fit the device. I find myself continually pinching and expanding pages with to scroll or to see pages more clearly. This is on a decent sized iPad and not just on a phone screen!!
Great Mag, Poor App
Love the magazine but disappointed in the app, was hoping that in 2020 print media might be more up to date and format the magazine for reading on a digital device rather than just a PDF! Also the description says individual mags are £2.49, but when you open the app they are all £4.99!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 38.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £2.49
- 1 Year Subscription £19.99
- June 2016 UK £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.