MoveGB - The Every Activity Membership!
One membership to thousands of activities and classes. Try yoga, gym, dance, climbing, handstand classes and much more with the UK’s most flexible membership.
Discover hundreds of new workouts with our smart recommendation engine
Search for your perfect workout from thousands of activities and venues
Simply book with a tap of a button at a time that works with your busy schedule
Check-in at the venue on arrival and get moving!
Our mission is to help millions of people increase physical activity and real world social connections, leading to healthier and happier lives.
The freedom of a Move membership will motivate you to try something new and help you discover your perfect active lifestyle.
Life is busy, so you need an active lifestyle that fits around you - Embrace fitness freedom and workout whenever, wherever you like under one monthly membership.
You have full control of your membership! Cancel or downgrade online anytime, and you can even freeze your membership when you go on holiday or aren't feeling well
We are the UK’s largest fitness network with a huge variety of activities and classes. From classic gym and swim, to aerial hoop and climbing – there’s 100’s to choose from!
Instant access and seamless booking. Choose any time that works with your busy schedule, then simply book with a tap of a button and check-in at the venue.
- New search functionality with more useful filters, recent search suggestions and easier location selection.
- New activity information page providing a great overview of the activity, the venue and also a summary of the reviews from other movers. It also features improved session selection and booking.
- New favourites page showing you the next available session for each of your favourite activities. You can choose to order your favourites by most recently added or by start time.
Ratings and Reviews
Work in progress
Great concept, and I love the flexibility and variety I get from membership. Timetables are often not up to date however, and I would like to be able to favourite whole venues rather than just class by class. An option to be able to see previous classes booked would be very useful too, as would the ability to be more specific about search areas - at the moment you can only search a radius of a place, but this is a bit vague and unspecified. It would also be great to be able to see the names of instructors taking classes (venues usually have this in their timetables, so if there was a way of syncing venue's timetables with movegb this would kill two birds with one stone). I'd also appreciate the ability to rate and review classes I've attended, as well as seeing other people's reviews and ratings. Customer service is very good and helpful though, so I hold out hope these little niggles will improve soon
Developer Response ,
Awesome feedback LadyLassitude, and some great ideas there! Thank you! We would love to have a chat with you about this further, could you please email email@example.com with the name and email you have signed up with? If you title the email 'LadyLassitude' we'll know it's you and we can hook you up with a free week to say thanks for your suggestions ;-) Look forward to hearing from you!
Difficult to use
I agree that this is a work in progress, and it has the potential to be a strong competitor to Classpass if they sort themselves out
- there’s no point having a Discovery membership, then not being able to filter ONLY the classes you’re allowed to visit
- no point for it to automatically roll onto a new, more expensive, still Discovery membership that appears to offer nothing more? It would be much more useful to get an email explaining the options going forward and what they offer
- Filtering system needs work. It resets every time you go out of the screen to look at a class info. Super frustrating/useless. It also doesn’t show as default your area/time. It goes to a general area/ all times, takes forever to find anything especially with the filter resetting every time you look at something
- The amount of classes is fair but it needs more. There were only 2 studios near the Dalston area doing Pilates, it’s not enough
- an unlimited Classes subscription would be a game changer, or at least a fair 10 classes per month kind of thing.
If the interface was user friendly and i could go more times to the 2 studios they got, I would seriously consider combining this membership with others
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and feedback! - we now have a brand new app and we've been working hard to improve it and add better features 😊 We also have new memberships as of January 2019, so Move is a little different! Check it out if you like, and let us know any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
Great service, appalling app
I love MoveGB. I recommend it to everyone. It’s transformed my approach to exercise and fitness. I’m just returning to exercise after pregnancy and am so excited to see so many brilliant activities on there - it’s such a great concept. But this app. I literally do not know where to start. I think it’s the worst app I have ever used! And whenever I talk to anyone who uses MoveGB, this invariably comes up. Nobody can understand how a company as on the ball as Move could possibly have created an app that does such a bad job. I was talking to someone the other day who said she has deleted and reinstalled it more than fifty times! And still it says ‘whoops, we can’t find that location’ when you search for ‘yoga;’ still it crashes again and again, still it refuses to list classes that I know exist. I’m a modern woman. I use a lot of apps. I’m not stupid.
Please, MoveGB, invest some proper money into this awful app, and bring it up to speed with the rest of the service you offer!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Stefanie here from Move! Thank you so much for your feedback - it's great to hear you love MoveGB but we're sorry the app isn't up to scratch! It's really helpful to have constructive feedback about the app so we know where to improve it. The good news is we are constantly working on it and have lots of improvements coming up! We would love to speak with you further about this and also see what we can do to thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts! If you're happy to chat please could you send us an email to email@example.com with your name, app review user name and title of 'app feedback'? Hope to hear from you soon :-)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.