mScorecard is the ultimate golf scorecard, statistics and GPS software. It instantly calculates scores, handicaps, stableford points, sidegames, advanced round statistics and distances for up to five players.
mScorecard allows you to:
* Track strokes and putts along with fairway hits, greens in regulation, up-and-downs, sand saves and penalties for up to five players per round. Enter scores and shot details in a matter of seconds per hole.
* Store full game histories and advanced round statistics on your phone along with an unlimited number of courses, players and rounds. Or post them on our server for detailed analysis.
* Use GPS to view your distance to the green at all times.
* Calculate and track your handicap index automatically based on played rounds. mScorecard™ supports multiple handicap systems in different countries.
* Analyze rounds and statistics to manage and improve your game.
* Wager and play popular side games, including Skins, Nassau, Match Play, Stroke Play, Stableford, Greenies, Longest Drive, Birdies, Eagles.
* Share scorecards and stats with your friends via e-mail and Facebook
mScorecard standard version is free of charge. We also provide an optional premium subscription that provides additional features. Subscription will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription length options are 1 month, 6 months or 12 months. It automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the original subscription fee.
- Small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a great app to keep scores and it works out other parts of the games like fairways in reg and greens in reg
It works out stableford and other side games
Also can give you a yardage into the green and a hole overview
Much functionality port navivation
THE GOOD: This has the most functionality with no annual charge of any golf apps I have tried (and that's most of them on the app store in early 2016). There are many features included the others charge annual subs for.
THE BAD: Navigation. It takes too long to input you have to move between screens. There is no automatic addition so you can't just tap for repeated strokes.
Conclusion is that if they only sorted navigation I'd pay for it.
The best golf support app I've come across
I use mScorecard as a scorecard as well as to capture stats on no of putts, chip shots, fairways hit etc. It's brilliant and the analysis it provides I find superb. Their support is also excellent. Recommended.
- Velocor Oy
- 28.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Velocor
- In-App Purchases
- mScorecard Premium 1 month £2.79
- mScorecard Premium 12 months £23.49
- mScorecard Premium 6 months £14.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.