The MSERV App is for use by patients during their care in hospital. It is free to download but only active for patients where hospitals are using the MSERV system.
WE have shown in a clinical trial at UCLH, London that using the MSERV App will improve your pain management in hospital. On average your pain will be halved and you are much less likely to need strong pain killers (opioids) by the time you are discharged.
You will be asked to install the App as soon as you are listed for surgery by a participating hospital. It will work immediately and you will have access to:
1. Pre-operative information and videos from the surgeons who will be taking care of you
2. Information videos from the pain team about how using the App will help the team to help you.
3. Videos from Psychologists
4. Videos from Physiotherapists
5. A pain scale for you to enter your current pain level
6. Medically developed and evaluated self-help content (videos,music,puzzles)
Improvements in the pain submission process and registration
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mvine Ltd
- 18 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Healthtech IT
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.