Send parcels with Mule and …
1. SAVE MONEY
- We negotiate discounted rates with courier companies and then hand these savings back to you
- Using our Mule Bag, you can access the same shipping discounts the largest retailers in the UK are already using
- These Mule Bag savings can be up to 80% cheaper than the prices you get at the Post Office
2. SAVE TIME
- Using our previous parcel feature, you don’t need to repeatedly enter the dimensions and weights of parcels. Just enter the address, choose the courier and print your labels
- Skip Post Office queues by dropping off your parcels with couriers like Hermes, DPD and DHL
- Pay for all your parcels at once using our basket feature
- Measure the dimensions of your parcel with our built-in AR ruler
3. SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT
- We offset the carbon emitted from every parcel you send with Mule using an accredited carbon offsetting company
4. MONITOR YOUR SHIPPING
- Record how much money you have saved
- Track how much carbon you have offset
- Visualise where all your parcels have been delivered on your parcel map
5. SHARE YOUR TRACKING
- As well as having in-app tracking, share tracking with your recipients so they can see exactly where the parcel is
- No more need for endless Royal Mail receipts
6. INSURE YOUR PARCELS FOR FREE
- If your parcel is lost or damaged in the courier network then we will refund you the value of your item up to £50 (£20 for Hermes)
- Subject to our terms and conditions
- Subject to our prohibited items list
7. GET INSTANT HELP
- Speak to our support team using live chat in the app
So try sending your parcels with Mule today and see how much easier your life becomes :)
This is still an early version of Mule, please reach out to us if anything is broken or if you'd like certain features, we'll respond quickly and make sure to work on your feedback!
Follow Mule on our socials:
Our website: www.mule.app
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely love this app
I have a small business and send parcels most days. I tried multiple different courier services, whether that be going direct or via a middleman, and was never very satisfied. Their customer service was usually pretty rubbish and most weeks I’d find myself chasing issues. With Mule, it’s literally changed everything. I book my parcels at an extremely reasonable price with ease and know that if an issue does occur (no couriers are perfect), I can just message them, easily and at anytime and know that it’ll be sorted. Honestly, I know it’s mad to say but this app has changed my business for the better and I’m so happy to have come across it. 1000% recommend it
Developer Response ,
Hey :) thank you so much for such a great review. We really appreciate it and we are glad to hear you are happy with the app!
It's a scum... If the package lost they don't take any responsibility!!
Extremely awful!! Although it was my first time using the app, they extremely made me disappointed. Seriously I posted 13kg can you imagine it all lost and they didn't took any action. I'm very angry. The driver came to my house to collect the parcel, because it was a lot I putted to different packages. One was 8k the another was 5k and lost both of them. I was really hoping just one of them would arrived, I would be happy but unfortunately they didn't took any action.
I didn't care about the delivery charges. I payed like £64 for shipping and don't want the money. And they gave me for damage cost just £120 in totall. Just imagine you spent your time shopping even though I bought expensive things. I emailed them please just give my parcel back I don't want the shipping cost just bring it back. But they said sorry it's lost. How irresponsible can be?!!! It was a lot of expensive gifts, its so bad. On the other side seriously my family was waiting to get it. I was just ashamed!!! Normally I don't give review on anything but it's a very big problem for a company to be like that. Again sorry about negative review but it's so unbelievable!!!
An unnecessary and unreliable midleman
The bottom line: no need for Mule - it’s more reliable and as straightforward to use the dedicated apps of the main shipping companies such as DHL or DPD directly (the extra £1-2 you pay are worth it).
Using Mule’s app was easy and that’s the the only positive about my experience. First the app told me that I could drop off a parcel at a location which, it turns out, shouldn’t have accepted my parcel. Then, Mule was useless in trying to fix the issue: all they did was create a ticket and tell me to wait 48h-72h for an update. Well, it’s been over a week now and no one has ever been in touch despite my several contacts with them - that’s an unreliable and poor customer service. In addition, their app is always behind with the shipping updates, using DPD’s app was far more accurate.
Mule never solved my problem. The shipping company - DPD, and the Post Office did. I had to contact them directly to get some sense of had gone wrong and for reassurance that my parcel was safe and that something would be done about it. DPD and my local Post Office sorted everything out for me and I had my parcel delivered within a week (bear in mind I had paid for next-day delivery!).
It’s been a few days now that my parcel was delivered and still, no word no Mule. Poor.
Next time, I’m shipping directly with DPD, DHL or even ParcelForce.
I do not recommend Mule’s unnecessary and unreliable middleman’s service.
Developer Response ,
Hey :) I am very sorry to hear that you have had issues with the DPD service on our app. Unfortunately customer service response times are slightly longer in December due to the significant increase in parcel volumes.
DPD had a brief issue where post offices were showing as drop off points, when in fact they are only pick up points. This issue has been resolved and you should now only see the correct drop off points. I am glad to hear the parcel was delivered as planned.
Please do contact us at email@example.com we would love to make this up to you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mule App Ltd
- 60.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Mule App Ltd