Set Focus/Exposure AFTER taking photo! MultiCam app changes way of taking good photos. So far you had to first set focus, exposure, then take a photo. MultiCam reverses this process - you take photos first, and then adjust focus/exposure anytime!
To achieve this our app uses unique iOS 8 features - manual focus and exposure and captures series of photos.
- capture from 1 to 15 focuses
- additional "9 area focus" mode which captures images by settings focus in 9 points on camera preview
- capture from 1 to 4 exposures
- back/front camera supported
- internal gallery to store series of photos
- focus and exposure sliders in the Editor
- export to Camera Roll from the Editor
- iOS 11 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea but capture is very slow
Capturing single exposure with 12 steps of focus takes 5secs on a iPhone 5S with no other apps running and goes up to almost 7 when 3 exposure choices are coupled with those focus steps. Maybe having an option to lower the image resolution could help speed up the capture time.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.