@Point of Care™ With Watson is a clinical decision-making mobile platform. Multiple Sclerosis @Point of Care™ provides a streamlined clinical decision support tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
With Watson, clinicians use @Point of Care to easily access curated, evidence-based, and disease-specific medical content. Clinicians navigate content by asking voice-enabled natural language questions. With Watson, confidence-rated answers to efficiently incorporate best treatment options happen more quickly and decisions are made faster to improve patient outcomes at the point of care.
Multiple Sclerosis @Point of Care™ is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
• Continually updated multiple sclerosis content
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management developed with expert physician authors
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
Thanks for using @Point of Care! We regularly update our apps to fix bugs, improve performance and add new features.
—Fixed Face ID crash on new devices
Ratings and Reviews
I've only be able to get onto app once since downloading because after I registered I've been unable to log in it says 'wait while we log in' and then shuts app down so a little disappointed. Hope it can be sorted as it looks very useful to a student nurses like myself ;(
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 21.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 @Point of Care™
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.