Mumsnet is the UK’s most popular website for parents. Be part of the conversation as it happens, no matter where you are or what time it is, with our Talk app.
Whether you're after tried and tested childrearing tips, straight-talking advice on real-world dilemmas or some virtual support when life gets overwhelming, you’ll find people ready and willing to help out: between them, there’s nothing Mumsnetters don’t have covered. As one user says: "It's like having a thousand extra sisters you never knew you needed."
On our Talk app, you’re able to:
• See at a glance which threads are the most popular, and follow those that pique your interest
• Ask for advice and find parenting tips and tricks
• Search the entire Talk forum
• Save your favourite topics for quick, easy access
• Choose your username and pick a background colour to personalise your browsing
What are you waiting for? Download the app and and start talking about everything from potty training to politics.
Already a Mumsnetter? Log in to your account using your email and password.
New to Mumsnet? Join for free and reap the benefits of weekly round-ups of the top discussions, local news and competitions.
- Fixed a crash on iOS 12 when using the search feature
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very user friendly!
Great app, doesn't seem to have any bugs or weird bits. Nice and easy UI. Better than the website!
Why can’t we private message on the app?
It’s a good app although you can’t send private messages on there and instead have to log into the webpage to do so? Can this feature not be added?
Also, it says the latest update has added push notifications, however despite enabling them on my device, they are not working
I like the simplicity of the app and the layout is nice and clean. Easy to use.
It crashes more than I would like, but the most annoying little niggle is how the same threads come up again an again in a sort of ‘loop’ if you scroll down the threads in a category. Why is this and can it be sorted?
- 57.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Mumsnet Ltd 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.