THREE HUNDRED Ninjas ONE Munkey!
The Ninjas want Munkey out of the forest but Munkey won't give in that easy! How does a Munkey defend himself against such unfair odds? With BOMBS of course!
Play as Munkey to defend the forest against crazy Ninjas trying to reach your tree house and even endangering baby chimps on the way!
Join this epic battle between Munkey and Ninjas, who are hell bent on literally bringing the Munkey down!
So can you help Munkey? Can you keep up the fight?
- With a unique and refreshing art style, beautiful graphics and addictive game play, Munkey Vs Ninjas will keep you entertained during all your vacant moments!
- Integrated Game Center High Scores!
- Beautiful forest setting with smoothly animated sprites and wacky sound effects!
- Save little chimps for pickups and raise your platform higher!
- Multiple pickups to spice up the gameplay including Banana Power, Ninja Freeze and BIG BOMB!
- Cunning ninja types to fight against. Climbing ninjas, dynamite ninjas and Kamikaze Rocket Ninjas!
- Smart A.I that adapts to your performance, meaning that no 2 game sessions will play the same!
- Added Game Center with highscores
- Better sound
- Removed memory warning
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I don't usually give out reviews but I found this game to be so moving that I felt I had to.
It's pretty obvious to me that the cute little Munkey represents our day to day struggle in life, whereas the ninjas represent the evil money hungry people who lurk in the shadows and steal our money.
Well good for you superstar games, sticking it to the man. No! Evil Ninja! You shall not climb up my tree!
One day I was sad,
Attacked by ninjas that were bad.
But then came a Munkey,
And showed me the way.
Taught me bombing and Kung Fu,
To battle those ninjas away.
So Munkey I'll fight for you,
Like you fight for me too.
And together well make magic,
Just like us cool-star monkeys do!
That was a poem by the way..
AAA 5 stars!
I enjoyed this one, and it's certainly fast paced and frenetic! Maybe a little too twitch for me, as I spent most of my time throwing bananas at the munkey babies with the balloons. Graphics are top-notch, and animations are slick.
Premise of the game is nice and simple, but I found the mix of tap to fire and swipe to move a bit cumbersome. Also, not sure if it was just down to me, but having my finger on my munkey (as the Bishop said to the actress) meant my hand obscured the screen partially. And we all know ninjas can hide in the shadow cast by a single blade of grass, right? So, having a whole hand to hide under made it a little difficult to spot the sneaky little beggars.
On the whole, though, production values and overall presentation make this title well worth the 59p they're currently asking (as at 31st January 2010). Would recommend it to people with fast reactions (and possibly smaller hands :) ) than me.
Fast paced fun
great game, really addictive. get it now while its free!
The developer, Superstar Games, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- abid rana
- 9.9 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Rana Bros. 2012
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.