The MSK app has been developed to offer support and guidance on how to manage a Musculoskeletal (MSK) condition or injury. This can relate to any injury, disease or problem with muscles, bones or joints.
Clinical guidance and exercise videos can be of benefit to anyone with an MSK condition/injury. However, this app is aimed primarily for use by patients registered with a GP practice in Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland, as guidance is dovetailed with reference to local services and links.
HOW TO USE
• As a first port of call for information about your MSK injury/condition • In conjunction with your medical treatment • For self-management of your injury/condition
SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE FOR
• Upper Limb: Shoulder, Elbow, Hand, Wrist and Fingers • Lower Limb: Hip, Knee, Foot, Leg, Ankle
• Clinically-approved simple-to-follow exercise videos • Learn the ‘What’, ‘How’ and ‘How Often’
• View a wide range of PDF guidance sheets with more in-depth information
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRE & RUTLAND
Support for patients registered with a GP practice in Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland includes:
• Directory of Services
• PDF guidance which refers to local services
Note: An internet connection is required to view the app however some of the content may be available offline once the application has been used once.
This app was commissioned by Planned Care / Better Care Together, a partnership of six NHS organisations in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. The app was developed by the NHS Leicestershire Health Informatics Service.
- Updated Care Plan Logo
- New version of offline storage
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Super helpful and fantastic app
This app has got to be one of the most fantastic apps i have downloaded this year. It has a lot of information to read about MSK. One thing i love about this app is the design and layout of this app. It looks good and easy to use. This app also has leaflets on here which is super handy when you need more information or you had that particular leaflet and have lost it. Videos are also a plus which is helpful when in need of some exercise. Highly Recommended.
I rate this app 5 stars based upon the level of support it offers.
The videos are excellent as the visual demonstrations allowed me to target the area of pain without making mistakes and causing injury to myself.
Grandparent finding this easy to use
Found this for my grandmother to use. She has responded well to the video explanations. So much easier to use than leaflets and verbal explanations. Highly recommended.
- LEICESTERSHIRE PARTNERSHIP NHS TRUST
- 28.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust & Leicestershire Health Informatics Service
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.