Muse—the magazine of life, the universe, and pie throwing for kids 9 and up—will bring readers articles, comics, contests and more in each interactive digital edition! Packed with surprises, Muse is ideal for curious and humor-loving kids.
Pricing for subscriptions available:
- Single issue = ($2.99)
- 1 month = ($1.99), automatically renewed until cancelled.
- 1 year subscription = ($17.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
When purchasing through iTunes your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
- Carus Publishing
- 30.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- July/August 2014 - Muse Magazine £2.99
- March 2014 - Muse Magazine Free
- May/June 2014 - Muse Magazine £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.