Music Alarm Clock: Spotify Songs and Playlists
Wake up to your favorite Spotify Songs or Playlists!
Music Alarm Clock is the ONLY Alarm Clock for iPhone that supports Spotify music.
"It's Easy as 1-2-3":
1. Create a new Alarm.
2. Choose either one song or create a playlist of songs to shuffle.
3. Lock your screen, relax, and wake up on the right side of the bed!
• See willsaid.com/spotify for features and support, or email me directly at email@example.com.
• A paid Spotify premium account is NOT needed. A Free Spotify Account works!
• The Spotify Mobile App is NOT needed, since this uses the Web.
• Internet connectivity is required to find songs and "set" an alarm, but not needed when it goes off.
• Alarms go off for one minute max, but you can always chain multiple alarms together if you are a heavy sleeper. Spotify's API currently only lets the app play 30 seconds of each song, although entire songs are coming soon.
• As stated above, the app currently plays 30 second snippets of the best parts of songs, which should be more than enough to wake up.
• Supports Snoozing, Days to Repeat, and the other features you'd expect from an alarm clock
• The maker of this app is not attached to Spotify in any way. The app simply plays Spotify Content from Spotify's API.
• Most but not all Spotify songs are currently available on the app. This is outside my control, and up to which artists approve third party app usage of their content. The selection size has improved since Version 1 and is continuing to do so.
• Artists not on the app include Bob Marley, Ariana Grande, and Frank Ocean. Please email me BEFORE downloading the app if there's a specific song you are looking for and I can quickly check. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you very quickly.
Thanks for supporting Music Alarm Clock!
I've been listening to your bug fixes and suggestions, and this version fixes all of the known bugs. The worst bug was causing playlists with 4 songs to repeatedly crash the app every time you opened it.
To report more bugs or suggest performance improvements, please email me at email@example.com and check out the support page at willsaid.com/spotify
Ratings and Reviews
Would be better if i could put my iphone on sleep
Developer Response ,
Hi, you can do that as of Version 2.0. Update and email me if you have any other suggestions!
Version One was way better
I had version one until two days ago, and loved it. Sure having to keep my phone one was a downside but it didnt affect me at all as I had it on charge anyway. My favourite thing about it was that I could have my morning playlist begin to wake me up and have playing all morning, or even have a podcast play. Now I have 30 seconds of one song - the phone locking aspect is not at all worth the switch and has made the app quite literally useless. Please go back to version one or bring the original features into version 2.
Developer Response ,
This is because the law prevents me from having full songs- please refer to the Help and Support page within the app for details, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, I appreciate the fact that you loved the first version- check out what others had to say when they reviewed it! They hated it. Point is, unlike Version 1, Version 2 is actually legal, is 100% reliable, lets you leave the app and lock your screen, and doesn’t have several weird bugs like loading a playlist for 30 minutes. Version 1 had none of those needed features. Yes, it had playlists, but I do not want to get sued for making a free app. Version 2.0 still lets you continue listening in Spotify after your alarm goes off. Again, email me or check out the support page for more info.
This app was awesome when I first got it for the pure fact that I could shuffle my playlist in the morning and something different would wake me up every day! Now it’s 30 seconds of the same song and it just turns into the same headache that normal alarms give me.
I understand the legal issues the seller has but in all honestly I wouldn’t pay for this app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.