Enjoy your favorite music with powerful music streaming application!
Listen to thousands of tracks with just one tap on your iPhone, iPad or iPod!
• Stream music in one tap
• Thousands of tracks available
• Regular database updates will bring you the latest music
• Powerful media player
• Advanced search engine - search for artist, song, remix, DJ or cover
• Accurate scrubbing
• Audio visualizer
• Bass & Treble adjustments
• 3D Touch support
• Listen to songs, audiobooks, podcasts and much more
• Different skins
• Lock screen and background playback controls
– iPhone X compatibility
– Fixed minor issues
If you enjoy using Music Now IE, please take a minute to leave a review on the App Store — it will help us to continue improving our app!
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to play more music
I use this app every day too and from school and it’s my main source of music, however my friend got me into a song which I don’t have so I searched for it, the song was there and so I pressed to play it but it took me to the now playing screen and was loading for 5 minutes whereas before it was fine. Ever since it updated my favourite songs have been removed from my playlist but I can’t remember all of them which is really annoying. There was a point where I listen to nightcore and that was playing fine up until recently even though the other songs won’t play. Now I can’t add or play any new songs and I have to listen to the songs I’ve had for ages. Other than this problem I would’ve have given it 5 Stars.
It used to have 5 🌟🌟 please fix
I have used this same app for many years now and when I first started using it was brilliant then it slowly started to go down hill like most music apps do but they never asked fo money now everytime they do new updates something else stops working so I complained last time that only 5 song were working out of my 2000 odd point play list and now I cannot search or add any new songs as it says please try again in 5 minutes it has said this for over 1 week now... didn’t realise 5 minutes was so long also I’ve found any songs that say original tend to not actually work not sure if it’s copyrights or something and a lot of the time when searching for songs now they only do the live versions which I do not want to listen to otherwise I would go to the bloody concert!
I used music player for almost half a year and I t was an amazing app like seriously but there were problems.
1) one of the downfalls is that you can’t listen to music without WiFi if you were to make it so you don’t need to use WiFi for this app it would be 4.5 stars
2) when I was coming to the end of like July (since I started using music player in January) there was a glitch that my music wouldn’t shuffle it would just stay in the same song so I would have to manually go to the next song which was annoying
I hope It wasn’t just me with these problems but if you could can you please fix them thx.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.