Musixmatch is the world’s largest lyrics catalog, giving you synchronized song lyrics with multilingual translations for all your music.
Selected for the Editor’s Choice on the App Store.
Musixmatch lets you:
• Enjoy synchronized lyrics for every song in your music library
• Connect your Spotify or Apple Music account to get synced lyrics when you stream your favorite tracks and saved playlists seamlessly within the Musixmatch app.
• Easily learn new languages from the line by line lyrics translated in time to the music
• Identify and get the lyrics to any song that’s playing around you with one tap
• Search for your favourite song by title, artist and even just using a single line of the lyrics.
• Sing along to any song with word by word syncing with the Party mode feature
• Get lyrics for Apple Music or Spotify straight in your Lockscreen
With Musixmatch you can also:
• Use the smart seek to find your favourite lyrics by easily skipping through a song using the the progress bar.
• Share your favourite song lyrics on amazing backgrounds with the LyricsCard feature
• Get notified instantly when new lyrics from your favourite artists are available
• Quickly and easily find all your favorite songs on your profile
• Collect your identified songs in a Spotify playlist.
• Join our Community so you can submit all your favourite lyrics, put them in time with music and even have fun translating them.
MUSIXMATCH FOR YOUR WATCH
Get lyrics on the go without having to pull out your iPhone from your pocket.
With a simple tap on your Apple Watch, you can instantly identify any song.
MUSIXMATCH PREMIUM FEATURES
Party Mode - sing along to any song with word by word syncing and animated backgrounds
Offline lyrics - enjoy all the lyrics you have viewed without a connection.
No ads - get all the lyrics with no ads.
No commitment - cancel any time you like.
Musixmatch Premium is available in the US for $2.99/month or $35.99/year. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
DATA & PRIVACY
Love Musixmatch? Don’t miss our updates:
Musixmatch Blog: https://blog.musixmatch.com/
We love receiving your feedback, they help us to improve Musixmatch.
Reach us on Twitter: @musixmatch or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Support: https://support.musixmatch.com
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
"I learned the lyrics and knew you were mine"
- Music to My Eyes by Lady Gaga feat. Bradley Cooper
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good service but the app isn’t perfect.
Good service but since the introduction of dark mode, some text still uses the same color as it did with light mode, meaning that some text shows black on black or white on white. Also there is no way to change from Dark Mode to Light Mode on iOS 12, but I suppose this feature exists using the iOS 13 native appearance changer.
Wow this app is annoying
First of all, the flag of the Urdu language is supposed to be a Pakistani flag and not an Indian flag since Urdu is the national language of Pakistan not India. Second of all, all Urdu text are displayed as left to right even though the direction of the text is supposed to be right to left, which makes it really difficult to sync the text using the “word by word” process, that’s in addition to the annoying fact that all Urdu lyrics on Apple Music now appear left to right!
Secondly, what is up with this error when translating? I’ll be 3/4 finished and will try to submit what I’ve done so far but bang “error in 100% of the lines you spent time on translating”, here comes the error which makes me have to change literally all the lines otherwise everything will get lost, why? I’ll have to change the translations and somehow try to make it smaller and make it so it actually makes sense where a lot of times, that’s not even possible! Translations aren’t supposed to be literally just translate every word.
Thirdly, does the report button actually do anything? I’ll report incorrect lyrics or wrong translations soooo many times, yet not once have I seen that feature actually work!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for this feedback!
We will take action about flags and text formatting, about translation it is usually a matter of time before the whole translation appears, you could contact us at email@example.com and give us more info about this!
About reports, we do check them, weekly :)
Thank you again, keep us updated!
I used to use this app a lot 2-3 years ago, like almost every day. Unfortunately about a year ago or so I started experiencing unusable bugs with it. Every time a track finishes and the next track starts, the lyrics from the previous track scroll back to the top and start playing the same song again. The same thing happens when I press the skip track button. When I close the ‘now playing’ screen and open it back up again, the progress bar is still moving but the lyrics have changed to a song that I listened to 6+ months ago. The only way I can get this app to work is using the artist select feature and playing a track through the app instead of through Apple Music. I have to do this for every track, which isn’t very convenient as most the time I enjoy listening to albums front to back.
After not using this app for a year or so, I’ve come back to find the exact same issues, despite there being numerous upgrades in the mean time. It should also be noted that I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app countless times, and the issues unfortunately are still there.
- musiXmatch srl
- 86.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2011-2019 Musixmatch Spa
- In-App Purchases
- Musixmatch Premium £20.99
- Musixmatch Premium £3.49
- Musixmatch Premium £20.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.