Muso is the new way to teach and learn music theory.
STUDENTS: Practice your musicianship in between lessons with quick quizzes on a whole range of both theoretical and aural topics.
TEACHERS: Securely and safely add pupils to your account* to set short homework quizzes and see the results in realtime of each student. Gain real and accurate insight into each pupils exact ability and understanding.
Create CLASSES to cater to multiple students at one, setting them the exact same quiz or a quiz automatically tailored to each individual in the class. See the results collated to see what topics are fully learnt or which need more practice.
COMING SOON! - SYLLABUSES - Follow a pre-made learning path with a particular goal in mind. Need to improve your aural skills, or practice for a theory exam? These syllabuses will help you prepare!
*Theoretical Ltd is committed to Child Protection and safeguarding. All pupil/teacher connections maintain full privacy.
- Add new page for users to select their avatar instrument
- Allow users to choose a "grade" of "Beginner", Intermediate" or "Advanced" in addition to numbers 1 to 8
- Make Note Identification topic options a bit clearer to understand
- Fix the definition for "Sforzando Piano"
- Fix link to the About page
- Catch an error when incorrectly setting question options
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.