MWeb is Pro Markdown writing, note taking and static blog generator App for Mac, iPad and iPhone.
**Feature in MWeb for iOS**
* Full support for Github Flavored Markdown syntax and commonly used extended syntax, such as TOC, Table, Fenced code block, LaTeX, Task lists, Footnote and so on.
* Custom Markdown syntax input / edit keyboard.
* Support Copy & Paste picture.
* Support for publishing / update to Wordpress, Metaweblog API, Evernote, Blogger,Tumblr and Medium. Pictures that are inserted into a document are automatically uploaded when they are published.
* Upload the local images to imgur and custom images service.
* Support iCloud, Dropbox Sync.
* View, edit, and add document support for MWeb for Mac Library.
* Document outline, export to image, PDF and more...
* Images Upload Services add https://sm.ms and aliyun OSS.
* Performance improvements for Editor.
* Other bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Installed for good this time
Migrating my Jekyll blog to self-hosted Wordpress and Feeling an urge to do it the hard way (no plugins, no Python), MWeb suddenly made *complete* sense: remove the YAML, preview, then publish each post individually to WordPress. A really pleasant bonus, the original post date and time is retained when uploading.
An easy purchase to make.
- ou lvhai
- 73.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 CoderForArt Inc
- In-App Purchases
- MWeb for iOS £8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.