Period Calendar tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertile window, shows your Pregnancy Chance every day, also can record intimacy, BBT and everything about woman who try to conceive, pregnant or birth control.
The pill reminder won’t let you miss any medication, drugs, supplements, or contraceptives like pills, ring, patch, even injection. Just like your own pharmacy, your own pill tracker.
If you take meds 2 times one day, supplement or Vitamin every day, any meds of prescription medication for one month, contraceptive pill for 21 days, any meds and pill we can remind you and you will miss none.
Except the basic period cycle tracker function, girls can record anything about herself such as cycles, symptoms, moods, cervical mucus, intercourse, weight, temperature, note or pills which you want birch control and etc. It is designed to be your personal period tracker light diary and sweet secretary.
It is most simple period tracker for irregular periods, and regular periods, but also safe keep your secret. You can switch account if need to track different person.
You can also synchronize data from healthkit, such as active energy, sleep analysis, steps, sexual activity, etc. You can read Health data from "Report" - "Timeline".
Period tracker worth you try and won't let you down, period tracker for irregular periods.
* Sync data to Apple Health
* Support to synchronize data from healthkit, such as active energy, sleep analysis, steps, sexual activity, etc.
* Dropbox data backup and restoration;
* Cycle tracker, Period tracker for irregular periods
* Unique period tracker diary design
* Intimacy tracker
* 43 symptoms and 64 moods to choose
* Pregnancy mode when get pregnant or finish pregnancy
* Notification for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
* Weight and temperature charts
* Period ovulation tracker, cycle tracker, fertile tracker, period ovulation tracker Log management
* Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening
* Period ovulation tracker
* Menstruation period, cycles, ovulation predict
* Customer your personal period length, cycle length and ovulation, for irregular periods
* Choose 1, 3 or all month data average as period cycle length
* Multi accounts for period ovulation tracker
* Multi language to choose
Period Calendar is used to recording and predicting the period, fertile and ovulation days. Due to individual differences, such as age, period cycle, period regularity, etc., Period Calendar may not always predict accurately. Therefore, it can be used to track your personal information, rather than as the only standard to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
Natural birth control may cause unwanted pregnancy, please use safe and effective way to protect the intercourse.
Subscription Terms and Details
- Get unlimited access to all features for USD $9.99/month, USD $39.99/year.
- The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
• Optimize the user experience
• Fix bugs
Ratings and Reviews
I have been on the pill for the last 2years with never having a period in that time, I couldn’t even remember when my last one was! This app is amazing I put in the date and time I stopped taking my pill for good and it calculated when my next period was going be. Me and my Fiancé wanted to start trying for a baby, so it told me when the high chances of me getting pregnant was! Well it turns out I only needed to use this app for a month because first time round we got pregnant!🤗 now 12 weeks gone into the pregnancy🤰🏼, all thanks to this app.. our baby is due on the 28th feb 2019👶🏻
I’ve used this app for a few years now. I use it to track when my acne is flaring up or what time of the month I tend to experience certain symptoms. It helps me keep track of my frequent headaches which is really useful when I need to go to my GP and report when they’re occurring. I use it for the pill reminder too.
There are no other apps that I’ve found that let you do so much for free. The only thing that I think could be added is an option for if you’re on the pill and skip a period, just so it doesn’t mess up your period calendar!
Review on the app quality
It is a really good app as it can track when I am next due on my period. Not only does it estimate but it is also accurate it usually gets it right on the day. It helps to know when I need to use a pad and it doesn’t charge for installation and is absolutely free. If you are looking for an app to relieve stress and countdown for you then this is one of the best.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- ABISHKKING LIMITED.
- 162.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Simple Design Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove the Ads £2.99
- Premium Yearly £36.99
- Period Tracker - Summer Theme £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.