My Computer Data provides access to data on a computer running Windows or Mac OS X.
You can view various types of computer data from your iPhone / iPod / iPad while on the same WiFi network.
Data that is viewed with My Computer Data is automatically stored (cached) on your iOS device and can be viewed later on without requiring any network connection.
Available data / modules:
- Desktop: Files on your desktop and subfolders
- Documents: Files in your documents folder and subfolders
- Browser: Access your bookmarks, including browser history
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, or 2003
- Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6
- Firefox 3.x, Chrome 9.0
- Enhanced authorization dialogs
- Resolved issue with available computer in certain cases not showing in list
- Improved handling for large amount of files
- Fixed issue with sorting by date
We recommend to upgrade My Connector on your PC/Mac to version 1.0.2, available for free at: http://mycomputerdata.com/download.html
Ratings and Reviews
Its good for PDFs but it won't open mp3s and it won't save pictures...but!
I like the way they are thinking!
Works well, but still needs a bit of work, as it seems to stop if it hits an unreadable file on a remote machine.
Other than that, very useable.
Amazing!!!!!!! Get it now!!!!!!
Best app ever so clever what a bargain
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.