MY EDC SERVICES
My EDC is a mobile app that enables you to report issues to East Dunbartonshire Council. You can attach photos and video and any other relevant information to your report and pinpoint the exact location using your phone’s mapping software. Your report is then dealt with by East Dunbartonshire Council’s Customer Services team.
As well as submitting reports on issues, My EDC also allows you to:
- View Councilor’s details
- Access East Dunbartonshire Council news and events
- View your submitted reports
- Use our online service to submit reports using your PC or Mac
- Receive notifications either by SMS, push notification or email
- Receive messages when you pass near a previously reported issue
- Submit anonymous reports
- Search for Council facilities near to your current location.
- View an incident or issue using Street View
- Access integrated help
- Identify the nearest address of an incident or issue using the auto address finder
You can currently submit reports relating to the following categories:
- Abandoned vehicles
- Dog fouling
- Fly posting
- Fly tipping
- Street cleaning
- Street lighting
Submitting a Report
To submit a report, you simply need to complete the following steps:
- Select the category of the report
- Complete the questions
- Capture the evidence (photo or video)
- Enter the location
- Submit the report
If you have any enquiries, you can contact us by email at
email@example.com, visit us online at
www.eastdunbarton.gov.uk or call us on 0300 123 4510.
Please note continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease the battery life of your device.
- Important bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful wee app
Glad the council has this, a very handy tool to have. Will recommend to others if needed.
Sounds good , doesn't work.
This app doesn't work. Using the 'Report It' function (the main point of the app) it crashes when it tries to bring up the location map, with dev screens visible. Great work, guys!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.