Since the launch of the blog in 2014, My Fussy Eater has fast become one of the leading family blogs worldwide, and now you can access over 260 of the most popular recipes from the blog on the My Fussy Eater App including 70 plus EXCLUSIVE recipes that can’t be found anywhere else.
As a mum of two young children, Ciara the founder of My Fussy Eater and Pick Plates, has created this app with not only busy parents and care givers in mind, but also families dealing with picky eaters or specific food allergies or intolerances.
- Over 260 healthy, family friendly recipes using simple ingredients.
- Filter recipes not only by meal type but also by specific diets such as dairy free / gluten free / egg free and nut free.
- Search function allows you to search not only by recipe, but by specific ingredient.
- View recipes in standard format or as a recipe card which breaks down the method into step by step instructions listing the required ingredient for that step.
- Settings function allows you to view ingredients in either UK or US measurements.
- Meal planner function allows you to plan breakfast, lunches, dinners and snacks for the entire family for a whole week.
- Shopping list function automatically calculates the total amount of all the ingredients required for your chosen recipes from the meal planner function and can be sent somewhere else on your phone including your Notes.
- The favourites button allows you to save your favourite recipes and then view them quickly and easily in the drop down menu.
We’ve updated the app now giving you access to over 260 healthy family recipes, all using simple and easy to find ingredients.
Almost 200 of these are our most popular recipes from the blog or Instagram which readers and followers have been loving. And over 70 of them are recipes that are EXCLUSIVE to this app and can’t be found anywhere else!
In addition to all the new recipes, we’ve made it even easier to filter the recipes to find just what you are looking for!
Not only can you search by meal type such as “Dinner”, you are now able to simultaneously search by Meal Type, Diet (such as Gluten Free), as well as being specific about the type of meal you are looking for such as “One Pot Recipes” or "15 Minute Meals"
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good recipes but app needs some extras
The recipes are good, categorised which is helpful but a favourites button would be such a great help so recipes I want to save because I like them or want to go back later are close at hand. I would use this app a lot more if this was included. I hope this is updated soon!
There is an endless supply of recipes! I spend hours scrolling through them then finding that I've hearted almost all of them! 😊 I just think that there could be more minor functions such as comments like on the blog and Instagram page or somewhere to sort the recipes into folders like you might on something like pinterest. There could be somewhere to ask questions for example, for an alternative ingredient. I love the card feature! Overall excellent app. 👍
Amazing App. Highly Recommended.
This app is absolutely Amazing! I love it and love the genuine woman behind it. She’s a gem!
The app is made easy to browse according to diet, meal or duration of cooking. It also has a healthy made easy section not only for children. Lots of meals have became staples in our home.
On another note, there’s no magic to overcome fussy eating it’s a process. However this app and the website provide loads of ideas as well as strategies to manage it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ciara Mullan
- 292.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © My Fussy Eater
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.