Since the launch of the blog in 2014, My Fussy Eater has fast become one of the leading family food blogs worldwide, and now you can access over 180 of the most popular recipes from the blog on the My Fussy Eater App including 50 plus exclusive recipes that can't be found anywhere else.
As a mum to two young children Ciara, the founder of My Fussy Eater, has created this app with not only busy parents and care givers in mind, but also families dealing with picky eaters or specific food allergies or intolerances.
- Over 180 healthy, family friendly recipes using simple ingredients.
- Filter recipes not only by meal type but also by specific diets such as dairy free/gluten free/ egg free & nut free.
- Search function allows you to search not only by recipe but by specific ingredient.
- View recipes in standard format or as a recipe card which breaks down the method into step by step instructions listing the required ingredients for that step.
- Settings function allows you to view ingredients in either UK or US measurements.
- Meal planner function allows you to plan breakfast, lunches, dinners and snacks for the entire family for a whole week.
- Shopping List function automatically calculates the total amount of all the ingredients required for your chosen recipes from the meal planner function and can be sent to somewhere else on your phone including your Notes.
We’ve updated the app and added 22 new new recipes. 10 of these are recent recipes from the blog or from Instagram which readers and followers have been loving, and the other 12 are brand new recipes exclusive to this app and can’t be found anywhere else.
Ratings and Reviews
Good recipes but app needs some extras
The recipes are good, categorised which is helpful but a favourites button would be such a great help so recipes I want to save because I like them or want to go back later are close at hand. I would use this app a lot more if this was included. I hope this is updated soon!
My Fussy Eater
Everything you need to plan and feed your family in one easy app! This is such a great purchase, no more browsing through recipe books, furiously flicking between pages trying to write a shopping list. This app literally does it for you which saves so much time. And the recipes are delicious and simple.
I’ve been following this lady’s blog for a while now and coping her recipes for my 2 year old, so I was so thrilled when she announced she was creating an app as it now makes it much easier to save recipes and create a shopping list. Fantastic app a must if you have children. The recipes are yummy for us adults too
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.