The My Life Is Art (MLIA) practice is a 360-degree approach to self-development with daily practices that align your purpose, vision, and mission with your goals to produce positive outcomes. Underpinning the practice is the My Life Is Art meditation which provides you with tools to think clearly and strategically in order to manage your thoughts and emotions and engage your mind to create the life you want.
My Life Is Art was developed by Emmanuel Jal, a former child soldier from South Sudan turned international recording artist, peace and reconciliation activist, philanthropist and entrepreneur. Emmanuel launched My Life Is Art in 2017, after developing the practice to overcome his own personal demons and trauma faced in growing up in refugee camps and fighting for a chance at a better life.
This app provides:
• Guided meditations taught by Emmanuel Jal, designed to help you declutter your mind, manage your thoughts and emotions and build space to focus on your goals, including:
• Short meditations to relax the mind and body, helping you stay grounded and focused.
• Comprehensive My Life Is Art meditation practices for restructuring debilitating thoughts and beliefs and creating new habits to support your growth (three practices with to choose from).
• Stories designed to inspire and stimulate thinking. As told by Emmanuel Jal, these are the stories from his journey and the most memorable ones he’s heard along the way.
• YAYA video and backing tracks. YAYA is a blend of dance, yoga, and meditation, repeating at various intervals. It is an ancient healing technique that has been practiced for thousands of years in Africa and used to activate positive emotions that unite your mind, heart, soul, and spirit and create healing for the body. Through YAYA you create mental space and become alive, highly intuitive, and grounded in your purpose.
My Life Is Art Premium is available for $ 5.99/month or $ 49.99/year.
Pricing shown is for the Canadian store. Pricing in other stores will vary.
You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscriptions by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. Auto-renew may also be turned off from here.
"We've been listening to your feedback and have made a few improvements for a better app experience. Please update to the newest version and share your feedback with us at firstname.lastname@example.org" Peace is you!
Ratings and Reviews
Highly recommend this program
I’ve been practicing my life is art meditation now for over 6 months and the results have been transformational in my life. Overall, I’m far more productive, focused on my goals and energised. After about 2 weeks of practicing (habit creation, beginners or masters), I started to really feel my mind clear and build space and it’s now something I really value as part of my daily routine. I highly recommend others try it out as a tool to manage stress and anxiety and improve overall well-being!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Emmanuel Gatwitch
- 53 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Emmanuel Gatwitch
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £4.49
- Yearly Subscription £36.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.