**THE ONLY PREGNANCY TRACKING & BIRTH SUPPORT APP TO COMBINE THE EXPERTISE OF A MIDWIFE WITH THE CALMING PRINCIPLES OF HYPNOBIRTHING**
Created by practicing midwife, Anneke, from Komu and well-known hypnobirthing instructor, Emiliana, from The Mindful Birth Group®, My Mindful Midwife™ is the ONLY pregnancy app that allows you to choose your birth preference (physiological or abdominal birth) and see information tailored to that preference and due time. If your birth preference changes at any time, just switch it over with the flick of a button.
The app allows parents to track their pregnancy and birth journey in a hypnobirthing and mindfulness friendly way. A method endorsed by the NHS.
Stay present in each week as you grow your baby and look forward to meeting them with this fully customisable app.
All births and routes to pregnancy are supported through the features, design and language used. We know pregnancy can feel overwhelming, so the simple interface is purposely free of clutter for a mindful and calming experience.
Customise your updates with your baby’s nickname and then find out what’s happening week by week. How big is your baby this week? What do you need to know? Feeling anxious about the changes in your life/body or upcoming birth? We’ll support you with:
- Key information and milestones about your baby’s and your body’s development
- See what size your baby is in relation to our beautifully drawn sketches
- Things to consider for expectant parents
- Positive affirmations to support your mindset along the way.
MINDFUL RELAXATION AUDIOS:
Tailored to your birth preference, these have been created by The Mindful Birth Group® to relieve any anxieties you may have around pregnancy and birth:
- POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS: Proven to help the brain to reframe birth in a positive way, and therefore promotes relaxation and calm however you meet your baby
- DEEP RELAXATION FOR PREGNANCY AND BIRTH: Listen to this during pregnancy before you go to sleep, and then during the birth to help your mind and body relax
- BIRTH PARTNERS RELAXATION: One for the partners as it’s important that they feel confident, calm and in control too! Perfect for taking a mindful moment throughout the pregnancy.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE BIRTH-DAY:
Knowledge is power and taking the unknown out of a situation will help you to feel much calmer and in control (letting oxytocin in and keeping adrenaline at bay):
- FOR PHYSIOLOGICAL BIRTHERS: Learn from Anneke our midwife what the early signs of labour are and what to do when they happen
- FOR ABDOMINAL BIRTHERS: Learn what happens during an abdominal birth right from the moment you arrive at hospital on the day
BIRTH BAG PACKING LISTS, TAILORED TO YOUR BIRTH PREFERENCE:
Where do you even start with knowing what to pack?! We’ve got you covered with our midwife approved, hypnobirthing friendly lists:
- A list for you, including the oxytocin supporting items you could consider using
- A list for birth partners
- A list for baby
- Space for your own list of other ‘to do’s’
- A super helpful space for you to enter all of your pregnancy and birth related contacts e.g. hospital, midwife, reflexologist, family who may need to know you are going into labour etc.
WAVE (CONTRACTION) TIMER FOR PHYSIOLOGICAL BIRTHERS:
- Track your waves (contractions) on a hypnobirthing friendly timer
- Choose to upload your own personal oxytocin-friendly background picture or use our calming wave animation to support you through your waves
- Share the log with your health care provider and understand when active labour is starting
This app can be used alongside any hypnobirthing course, but it sits perfectly alongside our Mindful Birth Bump & Beyond online course which can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
We’d love to hear from you:
Ratings and Reviews
Such a wonderful app for a calming birth
I bought this app as I had enrolled on their Mindful Birth, Bump & Beyond Online Course and wanted a contraction timer to support me through my labour. I love the wave (contraction) timer. It is so calming and such a brilliant idea to be able to upload your own photo. Everything about the app is very soothing and the hand sketched images are just beautiful. I also love that you can switch birth preferences as I still might have to opt for an abdominal birth so great to have this option too.
Developer Response ,
Wow. What a brilliant review, thank you so much and great to hear that you love our courses as much as the app. We hope you have a wonderful, positive birth experience.
Love, love, love!
Finally a pregnancy app that has it all! Beautifully designed and very easy to navigate. The packing lists and section to keep all your pregnancy support contacts are super useful and the relaxation tracks are just fab! A must have app for any mum to be! Love it!
Useful and calming !
There are so many pregnancy apps it is difficult to know which one to choose, but I am really pleased with this one which is both of practical use and helps mental health on the pregnancy journey. It has good functionality e.g. being able to track week by week babies growth, and recommendations for what you need to pack for labour, but it is also not overwhelming. I particularly like the integration of positive affirmations which really helps me as a more anxious mummy to be. Really pleased to have this useful tool along my pregnancy journey.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review. We are so glad you are finding the app useful and in particular like the affirmations. Positive Affirmations are an important part of hypnobirthing as they reinforce positivity and help you to let go of any negative connotations you may have with birth so practicing them daily is only going to help you prepare even more for the birth-day. 💛
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dylan Mitchener
- 48.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 - My Mindful Midwife
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.