Time keeping against your daily standard hours to calculate your surplus hours…on the go and made simple !
If you work flexible hours at your job, My Overtime is the kind of app that makes your Smartphone the indispensable device you expect it to be. Keep a tab as you build up your surplus hours for later compensation along with reports for your employer to give you a better work-life balance :-)
- Set your daily standard hours (offset) and enter your daily hours
- Track your hours by day, week, month and year
- Get your daily surplus balance
- Enter your hours against a variety of Activities
- Set up your typical working day using templates
- Fast track copy previous day
- Templates with Timesheet samples to get started
- Use Fast check-in/out buttons for real-time start/end
- Define your activities as flat hours or with start/end times
- Use compensation activity to burn your flextime/overtime
- Track your vacation allowance
- Track overtime payments
- Query your balances and activities by date range
- Report your data in detail or summary style
- Export and send your data in csv, pdf or html format
- Set your tracking preferences (minute intervals, working day defaults, etc)
- Personalize it (choose heading, choose background)
- Backup your data with Dropbox or via email
- Works offline so you can work from anywhere/anytime
- Local date style supported
+ A great alternative to your excel based tracking tool
+ this app keeps your focus on your personal flextime and overtime management without all the gimmicks for billing and project management (there are other tools for that).
- Do you prefer to update your times once a day (at end of the day) ?
- Create a template and enter your times once
- You can create templates for each day of the week (Set working days) OR
- You can create templates for each situation (My Templates)
- You can copy the last day and modify the start/end times if needed
- Do you prefer to track your times on the go in real-time ?
- Use the "Fast-Check-in" button
- Update the End time using ‘OUT’ (stop) button
- Hit ‘IN’ button when you are ready to check-in again.
For US NON-EXEMPT Workers with Overtime Payout: the App was not designed to calculate overtime rates automatically. Please use the new feature "Overtime for Period" to calculate your weekly extra hours and check the FAQ page within the App for more details about Overtime pay tracking. We are exploring more automated features in future versions so please watch this space.
NOTE: if you would like to try out this app before you buy it then look for the My Overtime IAP version (app Icon with red ribbon). You can either buy all or select items in the IAP version or return to this full version. Please note that the two apps are not connected but you can transfer your data between the two using the 'backup and send' feature.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Reinstating the screen scaling for iPhones 6-8 and iPhone X optimizations. Please check the app's About page and our Facebook support page for details.
Ratings and Reviews
Flexitime adjustments made easy
Having been about 9 months behind on my flexi adjustment at work and my boss about to get stroppy, I found this app and have managed to keep up to date for months. A great way to track your time. A little tricky to master but worth being patient if like me, you are required to submit weekly adjustments for clocking in and out of the office. Needs some editing function in the email template to be truly super-dooper. :)
A very good app for working out how much overtime you are doing, very easy and simple to use. Will defiantly use this all the time from now on! I know how much I have worked and can see how much work pay me! A very reliable device to use! :) the only thing I would want is there to be different categories to show hoe much over time I did in this month and another, instead of putting it all together! Hope they change that! Then it would be perfect!
Turns you iPhone into a personal time clock. Great for keeping tabs on your time esp those odd moments at evenings and weekends when you do a bit extra from home. Very simple to use. The ability to email reports for selected date ranges and to track annual leave, TOIL, etc are great.
- Daniel Gubler
- 35.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Daniel Gubler
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.