With My Password you can save all your passwords in one app.
Manage login data to websites, bank credentials, pins, security codes and many other passwords in a simple, fast and secure way.
To guarantee your security we do not save any type of data in our servers, data is stored on iCloud servers using 128-bit AES encryption (the same used by banks), in this way only you can access your passwords.
• You can enter your name, username, password, url and notes.
• Add custom fields, such as pins, puk, iban, swift, card number and many others.
• Login with FaceID, TouchID or password.
• Support Split View for iPad, you can use one ore two apps when read your password.
• Support for rotation on the iPad.
• Support change icon, you can select a discrete image.
• Support VoiceOver.
• Exports file in different formats (Csv, Excel, Php, Sql).
• Custom themes.
• Synchronized with the desktop version for MacOs.
Use free with bonus content or when subscribe inapp purchase (for one month).
My Password is a monthly service that costs $0.99 (price vary by country).
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Fixed the bug that occurred with more than 100 passwords
Ratings and Reviews
- Raffaele Di Marzo
- 20.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Raffaele Di Marzo
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Banner £3.99
- Monthly Subscription £0.99
- Yearly Subscription £5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.