Have all of your private photos, videos, notes, contacts and audio password protected within the My Secret Folder app. Take break-in photos for incorrect logins (optional). Manage your content with simplicity and keep track of incorrect password attempts with badge alerts and e-mail break-in reports.
Key App Features:
• Badge alerts for attempted break-in attempts
• Sign up to e-mail break-in reports with intruder photo and GPS location
• Separate normal and decoy access modes
• Organize, browse, and share your precious photos and videos
• Import & export photos and videos from your Camera Roll**
• Take private photos from within the app without them entering your Camera Roll
• Create & manage secret notes for passwords & secret messages
• Store private contact details
• Record and play secret audio files
• Create & organise custom albums for your secret content
• USB albums let you transfer content locally or in the cloud
- Break-in location requires the user to ensure "Location Services" is switched ON.
- Break-in photos requires the user to ensure "Privacy > Photos > My Folder" is switched ON.
- We cannot delete photos from the native Photos app. You must delete them yourself, after importing them into My Secret Folder, if you want to protect those pictures from prying eyes.
- We cannot access the VIDEO folder used in the native Videos Application. However videos from the Camera Roll are fully accessible and new videos can be recorded inside the My Secret Folder Application.
- All files are locally stored in the App and remain private.
Update to fix passcode issue when users move to a new device
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Vanished all photos and documents
I went into the folder after a few weeks to ink find that all my photos and documents have vanished. I have email the developers and am still waiting to hear from. This is twice this has happened. I did not pay for the app even when they have asked for a contribution.
Developer Response ,
We have tested this here and have not seen this issue.
Can’t opened the pictures
I email the developer as well that I’m using this app from 2014 but never had a problem but now on my new phone I can’t see the pictures that i saved
Paid then asks for more
Was a bit annoying to pay for the app then get asked every time you open it to be asked for more, might as well stayed with the free version
- Red Knight
- 22.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Red Knight Interactive 2011-2018
- In-App Purchases
- Lock Pack 1 (4 Locks) £0.99
- Lock Pack 2 (4 Locks) £0.99
- Picture Password Lock £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.