Welcome to MY STORY, a game where you choose your own path and write your life! Be careful what you choose, though: one choice can change the course of the entire story, so choose wisely!
DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS
Whatever you choose will determine how well you get along with your friends, how popular you are, and who you fall in love with!
CREATE YOUR LOOK
Personalize your character, choose your clothes and hairstyle. Dress to express yourself!
LIVE DIFFERENT LIVES
Experience college drama, be an aspiring movie star, a rich heiress, or a New York socialite! Anything is possible!
Dozens of interesting stories are waiting for you! What's your favorite genre? Romance, comedy, drama, MY STORY has it all!
UNLIMITED TICKETS SUBSCRIPTION
• You can subscribe for unlimited tickets, allowing you to play as many chapters as you like during your subscription period.
• Subscriptions are $2.99 weekly and $7.99 monthly*.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off for at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Purchased subscriptions continue for the duration of the subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* Prices shown in $USD. Prices may vary by region in accordance with the App Store Pricing Matrix
Great news, Players!
A new My Story update is here! We’re introducing more fun content - check out the newly released stories! This version also brings you a modified UI, gameplay improvements and bug fixes.
Enjoy the game, and thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Addictive and intriguing
I love this game and especially love the Mona series. I was playing non stop! Great game but I do, however, have an issue. The outfits cost too much and when you pick the free outfit, you literally get called out by the other characters not-so-subtly hinting the outfit is bad. I am aware you need to earn money but I have a suggestion- maybe add more benefits to the diamond purchases and just simply don’t add benefits to the free choices, instead of making the free experience actually bad. Also, I spend 20 diamonds on an outfit and maybe get a little ‘you look nice’ from other characters. Maybe like add another short scenario for expensive diamond choices. I would really appreciate if you respond, and despite the criticism, I love your app.
Great Game but only 1 star
This game has the potential to be such a great game, interesting, addictive and enjoyable.
However, it isn’t a ‘my story’ game unless you fork out a whole lot of money. You have to pay for nice outfit choices in the way of diamonds, which you never get unless you finish a chapter at which you only get 1 where a outfit costs 25. Bit of a difference. Same with the choices you get for the direction of the story, really if you don’t pay the story will only go one way and not the way you necessarily want it to go. I wanted to hear what mark had to say I also wanted to hear what Stacey has to say about Shaun and I wanted to go on a mini break with mum. But non of it I could do as I had to choice the free option. To do all these id of had to pay £7.98. Not to mention I’d of liked to go to homecoming in a dress not a tracksuit, which would of cost me more.
This game has the potential to be great but with the amount of money you need to spend to get the outcome you would like, I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
This is an absolutely amazing game! But yes I wouldn’t recommend it if your under 10 but if you’re over 10 then yes I strongly recommend this game it’s fun, entertaining and it’s by the legends ‘nanobitsoftware’ so yeah I highly recommend this but if your under 10 then it’s not the best game...but over it’s amazing trust me! Even my elder cousin (13 Y.O) has this game and we both really enjoy it and sometimes we even play it together which is weird because my cousin used to HATE me but since I showed her this game I feel like it’s brought is closer..any way yes I definitely recommend getting this game! Bye and have a good rest of your day/night and nanobitsoftware I’m a HUGE fan of you btw... bye! -Ellie ❤️
- Nanobit d.o.o.
- 197.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Nanobit Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Diamonds Package £4.99
- Extra Small Tickets Package £1.99
- Unlimited £2.79
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.