Welcome to My Telford App, where you can report problems in your local area to help keep Telford clean, green and safe.
It's a fast, simple way to report the issues that matter to you, whenever and wherever you are
No hanging on the telephone, no waiting for offices to open, simply follow the instructions and send it through, we’ll do the rest. You can even take a photo of the issues, use your phone’s GPS to store the location so we can find it easily.
If you don’t have a great 4G/5G signal when filling in the form just take a photo of the incident, which will be stored in the app, and once you have a better signal or access to a Wifi hotspot complete the form and send it to us.
Make the app ‘part of your day, every day 24/7’ and help us to make improvements to your local area.
With the My Telford App you can:
- Report abandoned vehicles and abandoned trollies
- Let us know about drainage and flooding issues, such as blocked drains and sewage.
- Tell us about fly tipping issues (general waste being dumped)
- Report graffiti (deploy our dedicated Rapid Response Team)
- Missed rubbish or recycling collection
- Report a pothole or road issue (mess on the road, faded or impaired road markings)
- Street cleaning and littering, general litter and animal waste)
- Report damaged or missing street furniture, such as missing or broken benches, railings and bollards.
- Let us know about street lighting issues, such as broken bulbs, unsafe or broken lights.
- Report grounds maintenance issues, including problems with missing or broken fences, shrubs and trees.
- Council Tax Support fraud
- Single Person Discount fraud
- Blue Badge misuse
- Business Rate avoidance
- Licensing abuses
- Trading standards violations
- Anti-Social behaviour.
- Parking enquiries
- Share your feedback with us
How to Log a Report:
It's important that we get the information right first time; you can help us by taking a photo and completing as much of the information as you can. If you can mark the location on the map, it will help us to find the issue and fix it quicker for you.
Register your details so we can keep you up to date on your report via email or telephone. You will be able to see the latest updates on the job you have logged on the ‘My Service Request’ screen.
Thank you for all your support and feedback, if you have any recommendations or enhancements, we would love to hear from you.
Proudly designed and built in Telford, Shropshire.
A partnership between Telford & Wrekin and Bronze Software Labs (www.bronzelabs.co.uk)
Resolves issues with search
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Telford & Wrekin Council
- 4.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Telford & Wrekin Council