My Tide Times is the only tide times application you'll ever need. Whether you're surfing, fishing or just going to the beach you'll be able to use it to get quick and easy access to the times. We think it's the most beautiful tide times application on the market to date.
- Supports over 9,000 tidal stations across over 40 countries (including the US, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand)!
- Find the nearest tide tables to you when the app opens, so you can get tide predictions no matter where you are!
- View sunrise & sunset times for all locations alongside the tides in the application!
- Moonrise, moonset and moon phase information!
- Never have to worry about ensuring the data is up-to-date because the app takes care of that for you!
- See 5 to 7 day forecasts for all locations (locations outside of the UK even have 30-day charts!)
- When information has been downloaded it is stored on the phone so you can view it without an internet connection!
- It offers a clean interface that you just won't get from other apps!
- Optimized for the latest iPhone and iPad models.
If you're in need of tide tables, charts, forecasts or times, don't go elsewhere - install My Tide Times today. It's similar to apps like Tides Near Me and UK Tide Times.
The pro version of this app, My Tide Times Pro, now supports Macs with the new M1 chip.
There are also some small bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really useful app for me as a dog owner whose dogs love the water and we use it to work around best place to go given wind direction and speed as I live on the Isle of Wight with four distinctive coasts and unusual tidal stands. I also run a RNLI Lifeboat station and find the predictions very accurate. Finally I go afloat for leisure purposes and as the family say “you spend your whole life looking at the tides!” Have to, tide and weather greatest influence on decision on when and where to go.
My Favorite app
This app is so important to me as I live near the coast and a sea estuary.
I use the app to plan river swims and sea swimming and for taking the canines for a swim.
The beach swimming near me is lovely at high tide , and other near by beaches are best at low tide when sand appears. I swim in the river at high tide when the tides are higher than 6 meters and I can swim
For 30 mins at slack tide. This app give me pin point precision for planning a quick dash to the river to swim.
Top rate app
Finally an app I can use while fishing around the Pembrokeshire coast, it hasn't got every single village listed on the map but even an idiot like me can work out the tides from the nearest listed town/village, it even gives you the wind direction and speed which is handy if you wanna fish out of the wind, very happy with this app 👍🎣
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.