The My Verisure application allows you to take full control of your security, to activate or deactivate your intruder alarm from anywhere in the world.
- Check the status of your alarm.
- Arm or disarm your alarm remotely.
- Check who enters and leaves your home or business and at what time.
- Take photos remotely to check on your property from your mobile or tablet.
- Check your live video surveillance.
- Download your invoices.
- Modify your keywords, users, action plans…
And much more!
All these functions are available in our Verisure Alarms. The available functionalities may vary according to the Alarm model.
- In order to use this application, you must be a Verisure customer and have a username and password.
- If you do not remember your username and/or password, you can retrieve them through the customer website (https://www.verisure.co.uk/alarms/customer-area.html) or by calling our Customer Service telephone number 0333 200 9000 (Monday-Friday, 8am-9pm)
- If you are not yet a client of Verisure UK and you want more information, you can contact us via our website or call us on 020 3885 3299 (Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm)
This software update includes, but is not limited to: Stability improvement, adjustment of iconography within the timeline, correction of the alarm status display and other bug fixes. To get the best experience, please ensure your app version is up to date.
Ratings and Reviews
I personally believe this app feels and looks a lot better than the previous. The layout looks crisp & clear and the functionality is matched! Much less confusing than the honeycomb style layout of the old version.
Nothing gives me peace of mind more, than being able to request photos, view any photos or my live feed at any given moment, no matter where i am in the world! As well as arming/and disarming from my phone, can’t get any more convenient and innovative than that! With this app, along with the Verisure alarm system in place in my home, and business, I can sleep well knowing that my loved ones, belongings, memories and business are all safe, and secured!
I look forward to seeing further improvements, and how Verisure will continue to step up the game.
Massive improvement over the previous app
To be fair, there were a few problems at the beginning but every release has provided major bug fixes. I really like the new timeline feature and how clearly you can see the alarm status on the Home Screen. Layout is 10x better than the old app!
I didn’t mind the old app, it took some getting used to and there were plenty of bugs ironed out over what seemed to be quite a long time. But it became something approaching stable.
This new release seems to have taken us back to the unreliable beginning again just to give us a new-look app.
Biggest gripes? The implementation of Touch ID just doesn’t work. If you can get it enabled in the first place, it then never seems to be displayed again when you open the app, whether you used the app 5 minutes or 5 hours ago. Even quitting the app and reopening it doesn’t invoke it.
Secondly if I set my alarm using the app and deactivate it with the Control Panel, the app doesn’t refresh and indicates that the alarm is still set. One of the “features” of the new design is that it shows you the current status at a glance.
For a premium alarm system from a well-known company I am again left hugely underwhelmed with what should be a straight forwards app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Securitas Direct
- 63.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Securitas Direct S.A.U.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.