• Lightning-fast access to your bills for the last 12 months
• Make a card payment if you’re not on direct debit
• Check what’s in your package
• Keep an eye on service status in your area and find out when we expect issues to be fixed
• Sign up for text updates on issues we’re fixing
• Diagnose problems with your broadband and TV services and get help to fix things fast
• View all outstanding orders and appointments, including upgrades and service requests
• Amend your engineer appointments, or your Quickstart order
• More secure login with PIN, fingerprint and Face ID
We want to keep improving! This is an app created with our customers, for our customers, and you can help us evolve it. Hit ‘Give us app feedback’ from the More menu and we’ll use your comments to enhance the app wherever we can. Or, you can email MyVirginMediaapp@virginmedia.co.uk
If you’re having problems while using the My Virgin Media app, contact us on our dedicated Virgin Media Community page at virginmedia.com/appsupport
Please note, you cannot access Virgin emails or your Virgin Mobile account from this app. To manage your Virgin Mobile account, download the Virgin Mobile My Account app.
What you need:
• Virgin Media services (TV, Fibre Broadband, Phone)
• An iPhone running iOS 9.0 or later, with WiFi, 3G or 4G internet access
We’re always making improvements to enhance the app experience. We’ve made it easier to reschedule your appointments directly from the app.You can also now track delivery of your Quickstart package.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app questionable provider
I have had good responses via the app but I must say it doesn’t mirror the service provided by Virgin Media
Very frustrating when I’m having to contact you with mobile data rather than the wi fi that I pay for but over the last few months it’s been so poor that I’m having to take every opportunity to voice my dissatisfaction with virgin media on all fronts
New to VM, love the app. With regards to billing it’s - Simple. Straightforward. Informative.
Not quite sure about the messaging bit for contacting VM with problems - hasn’t gone well for me as responses are slow and by the time I read them and respond back it’s even longer and still not resolved issue.
Sadly not as described or promised
Nearly a year in and problems identified when we first joined still being “worked” on. However, still paying the required amount with introductory offers about to expire resulting in the price doubling yet still not having the issues resolved or for that matter, never having had the full service to date...
Excellent with their Customer-client interactions just a pity I’m not prepared to wait another 12 months at double the price to see if the issues found within the first month are/are not rectified...
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.