This app requires your educational institution to have a myday subscription.
The myday mobile app provides an easy-to-use, personalised and effective system for you to manage everything you need to make a success of your learning. The app provides you with everything you need in one place and with notifications to keep you updated, myday will be your go-to app for your learning and education experience.
The myday app builds upon your current experience of the desktop site, providing access to the same apps and data, for a seamless experience - any changes you make to the mobile dashboard on your desktop will be synced to the mobile app to make personalisation super-easy.
• VLE integration – provides details of your assignments and courses, as well as notification of assignment deadlines and grades.
• Full access to timetables so you can see where you need to be and when, as well as notifications if anything changes.
• Offline access – allows access to most apps when browsing offline
• Library account – keep up-to-date with your borrowing history and reservations, as well as receive notifications when a reserved book is available, or overdue notices.
• Email – access to a light version of your mail client so you can keep track of emails
• Balances – you can check how much print credit you have, as well as your catering balance.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The App is okay but constant bugs ruin the experience.
Overall the app can work… if you don't have to look much farther than the login page.
Clicking on things like your mail or other links will often leave you with a blank page. Other times the app freezes or closes down.
It could be really useful but as of now I recommend just having the tab saved on your phone.
Dayle told me to use it but tbh it’s just rubbish. Half of it doesn’t work, says I have no courses, says I have no data about my attendance.
The App Doesn’t Work
The app is no longer working for my college
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.