MyFrog by Frog Education 4+
Frog Education Ltd
Designed for iPad
*** Use of this app requires a Frog account ***
New Features for FrogLearn Mobile App ‘MyFrog’
Through the MyFrog App, students, parents and teachers can conveniently view and manage homework in one place.
More information than ever before at your fingertips.
Students and Parents can see all their Progress*** information in one place.
Teachers can look up any student and see their homework, calendar, attendance, behaviour, grades** and their Progress***
Parents can view full homework details and resources.
Customise your school’s app. Schools can choose what information to display and include their own guidance alongside.
As with every feature in MyFrog, these new additions have come directly from school requests.
MyFrog for students:
• NEW: See all your grades** and Progress*** data on your phone
• Never miss a deadline, easily hand-in your homework
• Receive messages from your school and teachers in the app’s inbox
• Use the app to complete quizzes and activities wherever you are
• Notifications direct to your phone will alert you to new assignments
• Keep track of your homework
• Day by day calendar / planner / timetable
MyFrog for parents:
• NEW: See detailed homework instructions and resources
• NEW: Homework calendar, see not only what your child needs to do, but when they need to do it
• NEW: Access your child’s attendance, behaviour reports and grades**
• NEW: Check on behaviour and attendance data for your child**
• NEW: View summaries of your child’s progress along with any evidence***
• Receive messages from your child’s school and teachers in the app’s inbox
• Receive notifications whenever a piece of homework is set
• Manage your child’s homework schedule and deadlines using the handy calendar view
• View the timeline to follow your child’s work live on Frog and add ‘likes’ and comments to support them
MyFrog for teachers:
• NEW: See information about any student in your classes
• NEW: Look up their timetable, homework calendar, groups and more
• Receive messages from your school and other staff in the app’s inbox
• See all the homework you have set and who has handed it in
• Set assignments
• View your staff dashboard and access resources through the app
• See your calendar and school events
MyFrog for schools:
• NEW: Send free, custom messages directly to teachers, students and their parents via the Messages application and see who has read them
• NEW: Share attendance, behaviour and attainment information with pupils and parents**
• NEW: Share Progress information with students and parents***
• Discover how the MyFrog app is being used with built-in analytics
• Customise the app so it represents your school
• Involve parents by providing visibility of their child's to-do list
• MyFrog app logins match existing authentication - so no extra login to remember
Low Data mode
Protect your data usage allowance when not on WiFi.
* Subject to your school's MIS.
** Your child's school requires FrogParent to access this feature.
*** Requires FrogProgress.
Frog Education Ltd exists to affect change in education, to challenge the status quo and build technology that does things not just differently, but better. We are helping to re-shape school processes, not just creating efficiency, but improving outcomes, and in many cases completely revolutionising the way schools teach their children.
>> Bug fix for session logout issues
Ratings and Reviews
Not good enough
The school uses Frog so the children parents are required to. I really think that the view/ experience the school and teachers have is different and better than we have for the children and for parent access. Many negatives including recently GCSE child thinking she’s finished homework early in the weekend then last night the app suddenly shows a significant quantity of work that hadn’t been showing before despite child frequently refreshing her view. Parent view on both phone and tablet is badly arranged on the screen and the frog screen is unresponsive, so unusable. When I did later have access to my child’s assignments my view of the list matched hers, then my view stayed empty after hers displayed 8 new assignments. Consistently unsatisfactory.
Terrible App for parents and children
I can only assume the school gets some benefits for using this that parents and children don't. Scrolling through the assignments regularly accidentally opens an assignment, which is so frustrating.
The list of open assignments the parents see is different to the list the children see which is completely useless.
I wish we could choose not to use this awful app but our children have to submit work through it. I'd be embarrassed of I was the developers of this app. It is a truly awful user experience.
Could be improved to be quicker
Could be better. Whenever I try to click on something, such as to open or view my email it never wants to sense that I’ve touched the icon. Sometimes it doesn’t load anything in either. At all. The notifications do arrive and I can see what tasks were set; however, when I click on it nothing loads in at all.
Now I’m trying to reinstall the app to see if that would fix the problem as there’s no option to contact anyone if this problem occurs. (I might be wrong on that tho)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Frog Education Ltd
- 35.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Frog Education 2021