MyKelvin will be the corner pin for your time studying at Glasgow Kelvin College.
It will allow you to keep up to date with the latest news, receive just in time notifications about events, get access to library resources, find out more about the student union, and lots more.
MyKelvin is the first port of call to finding anything out about your time at College.
• VLE integration – provides details of your assignments and courses, as well as notification of assignment deadlines and grades.
• Attendance Info – check in to see your attendance record.
• Library services – keep up-to- date with your borrowing history and reservations, as well as receive notifications when a reserved book is available, or overdue notices.
• Timetables – your timetable will be posted into the app in a basic form. But COMING SOON – full interactive timetabling and alerts when your timetable changes
• College calendar – so you know what's happening, when you have a holiday and any key dates during your time at College.
• ICT Support and guides – find easy guides about how to connect to College systems, how to use Teams, how to connect to the WiFi.
• Maps – view all of our campuses and learning centres on an easy to view map.
• Email – access to a light version of your mail client so you can keep track of emails
• Plus we’ll be adding more features and info as time goes by!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.