MYLAPS Speedhive App - Live Timing and official race results in one app.
The free MYLAPS Speedhive app gives you quick access to the official results of motorized sport events and with the free introduction version of Live Timing spectators and fans can follow races all over the world.
Speedhive will help you to:
- View live race data
- Get quick and easy mobile access to your personal event results
- Connect to your personal MYLAPS account
- See the history of all your personal event results
- Compare your lap times with other racers in one graph
- Analyze where you won and lost compared to your opponents
With Live Timing in the MYLAPS Speedhive app you are able to view real-time race data of events that support this application.
Live Timing shows:
- Total time
- Best lap
- Overall best lap
- Flag color coding
The session data stays temporarily visible after the event. You are able to sort the data by qualifying mode and race mode.
The MYLAPS Speedhive app replaces the current MYLAPS Event Results app and the MYLAPS Live Timing app. Please note that all events that have been uploaded to mylaps.com are available in the app. Live Timing is only available if the event or track supports MYLAPS Live Timing. If you can’t find the event you are looking for in the app or on the website, please contact the race director. Uploading results and distribution of live results is free of charge.
- Per class
- Total time
- Best lap
- Share race results (finish position, total laps and best lap time) on all social platforms
Lap analysis for individual racers
- Position changes in the ranking
- All lap times
- Personal best lap
- Difference compared to the best lap
- Difference between you and the racer in front of you
- Difference between you and the current leader
- Compare your lap times with your opponents in one graph
My Results overview
- Easily see your personal results overview (login required)
- Adjust your sports / country preferences
The app offers results of all kind of motorized sports events worldwide: car racing, motorcycle, karting, stock car, motocross, MX, RC racing and more. Filters for sports, country and date make finding the results even easier.
In the Profile section you’re able to manage your registered MYLAPS transponders and subscriptions. The Profile page gives you a clear overview of your MYLAPS products and subscriptions. You know exactly on what date your subscriptions will end and you can quickly renew your subscriptions within a few taps. Please note that you also need to load new subscriptions on your transponder. Besides you can find detailed product information of your transponders.
A wide range of devices can use the app due to:
- Tablet support
- Landscape mode
- Horizontal scrolling for more data
MYLAPS is continuously improving the Speedhive App and new features will be added. To optimize the app to your needs, we would greatly appreciate it if you could share your input via firstname.lastname@example.org.
MYLAPS Speedhive is a service from MYLAPS Sports Timing
+ Solved an issue with laptime comparison on iOS 13.
+ Solved an issue with push notifications not being received.
+ Improved layout for iPhone 10 and 11.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Top app for a top transponder
Double happy with the notifications I get when the results are uploaded. It clears up all the arguments!
Keep up the good work guys!!!
App very rarely works
The app has the potential to be great but too be honest very rarely works. I have given up trying to register my transponder and it takes forever to up date times on the day of racing.
Needs major work
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear you have that experience with the app.
- For questions or troubles with registering your transponder please contact our helpdesk ( https://speedhive.mylaps.com/en/Home/ContactUs ) so we can help you to solve the issue.
- As for the delay in displaying results on Speedhive: the publishing of results is managed by your event organizer or timer. Please contact them to upload the results earlier.
Find it awkward to use
Really wish they had a cycling category and the ability to search by location as I find it awkward to use and search for events. Though I guess it comes down to cycle races having live data available.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.