Best Health App 2011 - 2nd Place - bestappever.com
The perfect companion for tracking your moods and emotions, and everything else that can affect how you feel. The fun yet powerful design will help you understand what causes your emotions to change, and get you on the path to feeling good.
- Track mood and emotional state throughout the day
- Track many items to see how they affect your mood, including sleep, exercise, medication, menstrual cycles, stress, pain, energy and stimulants
- Take notes for more detail
- Comprehensive reminder system, no more gaps in your history
- Protect your data with a 4 digit PIN
- Online backup/restore
- Easily back-enter data for other days
- Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly charts of everything you've entered
- Full history log
- Export history to email/spreadsheet
- Full developer support. If you want something added, we'll do our best to accommodate.
Keeping track of how you are feeling is an important step in improving your mental health and well being. If you want to work towards feeling better each day, MyMoodTracker can help get you there.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Updated for modern devices
* Fixed issue with reminders not working for some users
Ratings and Reviews
Only just got this App but very impressed with it, not sure why some people have given it lower ratings. There are a few apps in the app store that try and offer a similar service, all of them overpriced and inferior to this. It is well constructed, with a good understanding of what contributes towards a mood disorder without being overcomplicated for your needs. The option to back up and to export the data via email are also very nice touches. The only way I can think of improving it would be, like the other users have suggested, a bit of polish on the UI - although generally I like the vibe and smileys system, which saves it from becoming too clinical and monotonous like some of the other apps (and from someone who has been through enough hospitals and drs clinical is the last thing I want on a day to day basis!). Keep up the good work!
Very useful app if you suffer mood swings
Having suffered depression and mood swing for a number of years, I have repeatedly been advised to keep a track of mood swing and the potential triggers and what's helped. As a not journal keeper I always found this difficult. Having only used it a few days I have kept better information than ever before thanks to the notifications that prompt me.
A couple of things which may already be in the pipeline are 1) can the note be entered in landscape. Just from ease of keyboard use.
2) whilst it's a fairly minor thing I find the slider to enter sleep time fiddley to use and often get an extra 15 to 30 mins added as I lift my finger from the screen.
Buy it, use it, be happy.
This is fantastic for seeing how your mood changes, and by adding notes you can document why it changed. Also think it's a great idea that you can input menstrual cycles, stress, medication etc as these can be significant in mood changes. The only thing that I could suggest to improve it would be to add a food eaten category (as we all know sugary food like chocolate can also make an impact). All-in-all a brilliant app and well worth the money.
The developer, Aspyre Solutions, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
- 15.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.