MyNeocate gives you the tools and tips you need to help manage your child’s cow's milk allergy or multiple food protein allergies.
With the MyNeocate App, you can:
* Keep track of your baby’s sleep, mood, food and drink intake, symptoms and more so you can discover patterns and share this with your doctor or dietitian
* Create an Allergy Card to share with friends, family and carers, to help them understand your child’s allergy and their nutritional requirements
* Watch videos and read articles containing lots of information about your Neocate products, weaning and growing up with allergies
* Filter recipes by allergens so you can tailor your meals to your child’s requirements
The MyNeocate App is for parents of children who have been prescribed a Neocate product by a healthcare professional. Neocate is a Food for Special Medical Purposes for use under medical supervision.
Added new products, articles and recipes. Improved search and tagging systems, Also a lot of bug fixes.
Please contact your Doctor or Dietitian if you have any questions about the products or recipes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the app but it is not displaying the photos I’ve uploaded anymore
Useful but face from perfect
On a day to day basis I find the app handy for tracking sleep because it helps me to estimate when the next nap might be. However, I can do this just as effectively on a note on my phone. I also record the volume of apple juice my baby has had, as when she is constipated I can compare the chart to the nappy chart and work out how often she should have juice to keep her regular. It is useful that you can record photos on the days on which symptoms occur. However, there are issues:
1. My baby sleeps reasonably consistently but when I look at the chart view it shows that she alternate between sleeping about 10 hours per day and 15 hours per day. She actually sleeps 12-13. I’m not sure how the chart ends up looking so messy.
2. It needs a calendar view; I am recording symptoms ready for our allergy appointment but will have to scroll back through every single day for three months to get there.
3. When recording timings, the app likes to choose a time for you so no matter how many times you attempt to scroll to the time you want, it will fight with you.
4. It would be useful if instead of typing meals for the day you could select ingredients from a list so that the computer could pick out patterns. I’m lucky, my baby reacts at the time that she eats something, but for babies with a delayed reaction it can be really difficult to pinpoint the cause.
I’m still using the app because it has all of my data on it now so it will be a hassle to change it, but I think there are probably far better versions of a similar thing available and I wouldn’t recommend it.
Won’t let me register so I can use the app. Says there’s an internet issue when everything else works fine. App issue!!
- Nutricia Ltd
- 157.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.