MyRun App is the new application designed for iPad that allows to connect with the new MYRUN TECHNOGYM® treadmill.
The user interface will allow to fully enjoy the exciting features available on the MYRUN TECHNOGYM® treadmill:
- RUNNING RATE: designed by Technogym, this feature helps you to improve your run.
- RUNNING MUSIC: the app automatically select and play the music that better match with your pace.
- YOUR CUSTOMIZED TRAINING PROGRAM: using MyRun App, your workout becomes more effective and fun! You will be able to plan exercises and workout sessions in order to achieve your goals!
- HEART RATE DRIVEN PROGRAMS: with the Constant Pulse Rate (CPR®) the MyRun App makes you train at the desired target heart rate!
- OPTIMIZE YOUR PERFORMANCE: improve your speed and your cardiovascular power using interval training or goal training.
- MYRUNNNIG LOGBOOK: you will be able to replicate on MyRun your favourite outdoor run and challenge your past performance thanks to the possibility of monitoring your position on the map and compare your pace with the outdoor performance tracked by the compatible mobile apps (i.e. Runkeeper, Mapmyfitness, Strava etc.) or tracking devices (i.e. Fitbit and Polar)
Always listening to your feedbacks, we have worked to improve the performance of many features of MyRun app and fixed some issues. We would like to offer you a cutting-edged training experience!
Ratings and Reviews
The issues raised in other reviews of this App have not been addressed by Technogym. In my experience the App will still not utilise the incline facility, is not displaying the % Displacement, and actually reports incorrect training data such as duration, distance and calories. The quality of Technogym hardware is not in dispute but their attention to the software that supports their treadmill (and Forma Bikes) lacks way behind. The MyRun Treadmill / MyRun App combination is so flawed you will need an additional device to accurately track your performance.
It’s just ok
Displacement sensor doesn’t seem to be working. Not sure if it’s the app or the treadmill that has the problem. App isn’t bad, does have some helpful features like playing back a previous run which adjusts both speed and gradient. Also like the interval training feature so you can go from high to low speed with a simple flip of the speed switch.
I agree with the other reviewers. The treadmill itself is great, but the app implementation is awful, thus rendering the treadmill as incomplete. What other treadmill would lack the ability to set up a hill programme? And the distance and other data display by the app is generally inaccurate. What a waste. Considering returning the treadmill as a result.
- Technogym S.p.A
- 125.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Technogym SPA
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.