The UK’s number one skateboard app, which maps every skatepark in the UK, includes a gamification of the classic game S.K.A.T.E., a skateboard event calendar and behind the scenes content from the Skateboard GB Team.
MySkate is the first UK skateboarding app which allows skateboarders to search and locate skateparks across the country by entering a location or postcode. It includes maps, photos, park features, reviews and check-in’s for each individual skate park.
The app also features the only mobile version of one of skateboarding’s most loved games, S.K.A.T.E. Players challenge their friends to a game, using the app to randomly generate tricks which all attempt to land. The player who lands the most tricks, wins the game.
Created by skateboarders, for skateboarders
- The UK’s Number 1 Skateboard App
- Search and locate over 1,500 skate parks in the UK, with photo’s and feature list, user reviews and real-time check in. Just type your desired location or postcode to find your perfect skate facility.
- Unlock the locations of all the skateboard parks in the UK
- Challenge your friends to a game of S.K.A.T.E. with random the trick generator.
- Ride with Team GB – Follow the Skateboard GB on the journey to the Olympic games, with behind the scenes footage, photos and interviews.
- The UK’s only complete event listing and calendar
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Homepage needs an update
The homepage is ugly and I don’t want to see options to edit my info. If I want to edit it then I will do that myself. Sort that out it’s not easy in the eye at all. Other than that great app and like the idea a lot! Good work.
Could Potentially Be Really Great
So far the app has no real problems, it’s simple and really useful. The S.K.A.T.E game mode is a great idea and really fun. The skatepark finder need some work though. Some of the info is a little bit flaky and it doesn’t always recommend the town you search for. New and innovative features such as getting skate teachers through the app who are available or being able to walkthrough the parks would be great. Some kind of comments section would also be appreciated.
I downloaded this app for the filters. Being able to search for lit parks is great in winter but straight away this information is wrong. There needs to be a way to edit the information on the parks so us, the locals that skate them a can help keep the app up to date.
If this feature was available meaning the information was correct, it’d be 5 stars. 2 stars as the main point of the app isn’t executed well for the above reason.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Skateboard England
- 23 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Skateboard England
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.