MySwimPro is the #1 swim & dryland workout app – named the “App Of The Year” by Apple.
Swim faster, get stronger, and improve your technique with MySwimPro. Join the largest community of swimmers in the world!
Perfect for beginner, intermediate or advanced swimmers. Whether you're swimming for fitness, weight loss or training for a race, MySwimPro will help you get there!
FREE FEATURES – for the self-coached athlete:
• Write & log unlimited Swim & Dryland Workouts
• Track pool & open water swims
• Save up to 5 custom workouts to your Workout Library
• Sync your Apple or Garmin smartwatch for guided workouts
• Print workouts from PDF
• Sync completed workouts to Strava
• Track duration, distance & calories
• Compete in monthly Swim Challenges
• VIP access to Customer Support
PREMIUM FEATURES – included in MySwimPro ELITE – for the swimmer who wants a plan and personalized workout guidance:
• Personalized Swim & Dryland Training Plans
• Stroke-specific Workout Library
• Personalized Set Intervals
• Drill & technique Video Library
• Personalized Workout of the Day
• Detailed stroke, split & SWOLF data
• Virtual Swim Clinics with Q&A
• 1-on-1 calls with your Coach
FREE 30-day trial when you start an annual membership of ELITE:
• Unlock all of MySwimPro's swimming and dryland training features and start your personalized training plan. No risk. Cancel anytime.
SWIM & DRYLAND WORKOUTS:
• Build your own swim and dryland workouts in MySwimPro to take with you to the pool or gym. Save workouts to your Workout Library to re-use later. ELITE members can also pick and personalize from our library of 150+ stroke- or body-specific workouts to match your personal training goals.
PERSONAL TRAINING PLANS:
• As an ELITE member, you also get a personalized swim training plan tailored to your skill level and goals! Add optional dryland workouts and customize your weekly workout schedule.
SWIM TRACKING & ANALYTICS:
• Track total distance, duration and swim set structure on your phone. Pair a compatible smartwatch with MySwimPro ELITE to access in-depth data, including splits, calories, heart rate, strokes per lap, SWOLF score and average pace.
TECHNIQUE DRILLS & VIDEOS:
• ELITE members have access to our extensive video library, complete with drill videos for all 4 strokes, dryland technique walk-throughs and educational videos to help improve your performance.
OPEN WATER & TRIATHLON:
• Track your open water swim workouts with MySwimPro on your Apple Watch or Garmin! MySwimPro will track your distance, duration, calories, heart rate and average pace as you swim. After your workout, share a detailed GPS map of your swim on social media!
COACHING & ACCOUNTABILITY:
• Annual ELITE members gain access to 1-on-1 coaching calls with our experienced team each quarter. Plus they can join exclusive monthly virtual swim clinics. Ask questions, set goals and find your next training plan!
"This is the only app I've come across that is truly trying to help swimmers with their training and technique." -Peter Vanderkaay, 3x Olympic Swimmer
“Getting the Workout of The Day on my Apple Watch makes 5:30am workouts go smoothly and efficiently” -Matt G.
MySwimPro integrates with Apple Health to record and save your workout data.
Annual subscriptions are charged after the 30-day free trial has completed. Subscriptions will auto-renew at the end of each subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and will identify the cost of the renewal. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes’ Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you cancel your subscription prior to the end of that period, where applicable
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The key to this app, for me, has been the way that it syncs and presents a workout on my watch. That’s just brilliant. Workouts are definitely worth the subscription.
As a newbie to training, I also like being able to see the drill videos in the plan just to make sure I know what I’m supposed to be doing. This module may become less valuable with time and familiarity.
The only flaw I’ve noticed is that the Training Plan has forgotten which workout I have last completed. I complete the workout, it is stored in my history, gets ticked off in the plan but when I come back, it’s forgotten and suggests doing the same plan for a second time (despite it still being logged). Annoying but not really an issue.
I didn’t find the analysis all that useful but I don’t have a coach. I might find it more valuable if it helped me understand trends (example would be SwimSmooth Guru).
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving us a review! We are excited to hear that you are enjoying the app!
We are aware of an issue that sometimes causes the workout to not be automatically marked complete and are working to get this resolved.
In the meantime, if you swipe left on the " start" button for a workout in a training plan, you can then manually mark the workout complete! This won't log an additional workout, it will only mark it complete in your training plan.
We'd love to hear more from you if you could send us a message at email@example.com
I can only review this with regards to Fitbit’s versa lite. In principle this a great app. I’ve been using it for a couple of months and have realised it’s limitations. Mainly down to the tracker, rather than the app. The functionality is quite limited. None of the controls work, other than the pause button. Once you’ve loaded a workout, you have to see it through to completion or force shutdown the Fitbit, as it won’t fully function until the workout is finished. It doesn’t sync with Fitbit, only with strava. Which is fine but you have to do it manually. It’s a shame the tracker doesn’t automatically sync the work out with myswimpro. The sense of achievement would be so much better if it did, rather than doing it manually. It’s a shame that myswimpro wasn’t a third party app but maybe that’s because the tracker is rather limited in its functionality. This probably works fine with a more expensive watch like Apple etc. So, if you’re a versa lite owner and are thinking of using this app, be aware it’s very limiting. It’s ok for doing intervals but that’s it. I don’t mind the basic app, but I wish you could use the controls and it would automatically sync with Fitbit or strava.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, We just released a major update for the fitbit versa lite that should resolve all of the issues you mentioned. The touch screen buttons are working and the workouts are now transferring back to MySwimPro after the workout is completed. Can you give it a try and let us know how you like it at firstname.lastname@example.org ?
A life changing App
I have been using MySwimPro for a couple of years now and it’s simply been life changing.
I took up swimming after knee injuries forced me to stop running so swimming was advised due to the lack of impact on said knees.
Before using the app I used to get in the pool without structure and it was difficult to aim towards anything other than getting in and swimming.
I was lucky enough to be given an Apple Watch from my wife for Christmas a few years ago and this helped to monitor my distances but still no plan to my swims. That was until I discovered MySwimPro. I now have a personal coach on my wrist and combined with the analytics the iPhone app brings its been superb.
Last year my aim was to swim a sub 1 hour 3.8k (iron man distance) and I achieved this with the help of the planned training on MySwimPro.
This year, after a lengthy injury at the end of last year (2018) I am planning on swimming the length of Lake Windermere in the Lake District (10.5 miles). The app is really helping me structure my swims so I feel like I get something out of every swim and head toward my goal.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MySwimPro, Inc.
- 58.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2021 MySwimPro, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MySwimPro ELITE £18.99
- MySwimPro ELITE £110.99
- MySwimPro Elite: Monthly £18.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.